My time has come...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MoreMoople, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Thanks for the reply to her reply to your post, as it made me realise I must've been interrupted when I was reading this thread, one day!

Thanks for the extensive answer. :D

Those are still great. :D One of my two young cousins got one a year or two ago and we had a lot of fun with it. ^.^ Did you not have any shaped magnets, though? I thought these usually included a way to easily make shapes like hearts, stars and squares. Until you lose the magnets, that is. :p (The pen should be on a cord if it's a well-produced product, so that you won't lose as easily!)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  2. I loved those boards!!! many road trips were spent with my head bent over one of them :p
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  3. I did have the shaped magnets. If I recall correctly, mine came with a square, triangle, and a circle. There may have also been a heart and star. :)
    607 and Sazukemono like this.
  4. That title nearly gave me a heart attack mopz! Happy Early Birthday 🎂
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. Happy early EMC anniversary day! As you may know, I am a music buff and am interested in what other people's taste in music are so I can judge them whenever I please and use it against them (jk, but I am interested in other people's music tastes just to get to know them a bit better character-wise). Anyways, what kind of music do you listen to?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. I usually go through phases in what I listen to. A couple years ago, I was really into Pitbull (probably not what most people would expect from me). :rolleyes: Every once in a while I randomly switch to classical music - Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi, etc.

Last year I listened to a lot of TheFatRat, Alan Walker, The Score, and Imagine Dragons. Lately I've been listening to Alec Benjamin and Billie Eilish.

Oh, I also listen to a lot of 80s music. Gooooood stuff. :)
    Sazukemono, SpicyIcyBoi and 607 like this.
  7. Happy Birthday and Happy Cakeday! :D What are your hopes for the future of EMC and in life? (if the latter isn't too personal)
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  8. In the future of my time on EMC, I hope that I can increase blog activity. I also hope to start running fun events, which I will likely begin in the summer. :) As far as updates on EMC, I'm sure I'll be happy when they come, but I'm in no rush.

In life, I hope I can continue to maintain a GPA of over 4.0 and when the time comes, get into a college that will work well for me. I also hope to improve my irl social skills, as they uh, need some work. ;)
    Storm_ily and 607 like this.
  9. So, I just had a random thought and wanted to share.
    How would you feel about a waffle-flavored cereal called "MoopLoops"?
    Sazukemono, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  10. Hoopyy Burthdooy
    Why are clouds white, gray, or black?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. That would be fabulous. Somebody do this!!!!
    Bcuz Science #TooLazyToSummarizeTheGoogledAnswer
  12. Im on it
  13. Happy birthday!

You're one of those players who I don't meet with scepticism right up (no comment ;)) and yeah, you can expect a birthday gift appearing in your (in-game) inbox a bit later this evening.

Hope you're going to have a great time!
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  14. Aww, thanks Shel!! :) <3
    607 likes this.
  15. Hmmmm, time to bump this! :D I will be updating the prize list when I have time. :)
    607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  16. Happy Belated B-Day!
  17. i'm totally one of those frogs accepting the cake right? :p
  18. Ahh! Completely forgot about this...thank you Saz for liking my response!
  19. Bump! My spring break has started, so I should be able to get the thread updated soon. Winners will be announced tomorrow, but I will continue answering questions after the giveaway has ended. :)
  20. What is your favorite res on smp7?
    607 and MoreMoople like this.