My time has come...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MoreMoople, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Lemme think.

No. That thought has never even crossed my mind 😂
  2. Happy birthday(s)!

You're going to die one day. What do you hope to have achieved by the time that day comes?
  3. Happy Birthdays!
    I know we haven't chatted much but its always nice to see ya in game or on the forum.
    What kind of dancing do you do? ballet, tap, jazz, etc.
    Top_Benny, Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  4. By the time I die, I hope that:
    - I will have worked as a developer
    - I will have published at least one book
    - I will have adopted at least one child, and had at least one child of my own
    - I will have had a husband that is caring, funny, and intelligent
    There's the first few things that come to mind, and I'll leave it at that. :)
    Nice to see you around too :D
    I do ballet (en pointe -- so on my toes), jazz, hip hop, and contemporary. During the winter and fall semester, I dance about 13 hours each week, but in the spring I only dance about 8 hours each week. :)
    607, Top_Benny, Eviltoade and 2 others like this.
  5. Happy (EMC) Birthday, Moople! Congrats on sticking around with us nutjobs for so long!

Hm... what should the tiger ask... How about this:
    "What do you feel is the most significant thing you've contributed to EMC since you joined?"
  6. Oh my goodness the title scared me! I thought that Moople was going to leave... THE MoreMoople! :eek:
    But nooooo she just a meanie with her clickbait titles T^T

What is your earliest memory of EMC?
  7. Happy B-day !
    What career do you want to pursue ?
  8. Moops!!! Happy Moopday to you :) And many, so many waffles to come! <3

My questions for you follow:

1. What would you like to change in EMC if you ever became staff?

2. What is better, waffles or waffles?

3. What is your future plans on EMC event-wise?

And finally...

4. What is better Skeletons or SkeleTins? (with waffles :p)
  9. Happy Birthday! The moment I met you I knew we would be friend at some time!
    Now my question are:

Do you like waffles?

If yes, What’s you favroite flavour?

Do you like snow?

What did you think when you first joined Emc?

Again Happy Birthday! Just to clairify you didint have anything special on March 18?
    607, MoreMoople and luckycordel like this.
  10. Hahaha, I'm a nutjob too, so I fit right in :D

Hmmmmmm, the most significant thing I've contributed to EMC since I joined... Positivity? :D I think it's good to take a positive view on things :)
    Pfffft, y'all can't get rid of me THAT easily!! ;)

My earliest memory of EMC (outside of the tutorial) was my first day of playing, when I decided to venture out into the waste. I was super scared that I would do something wrong and get banned, but hey, I didn't! :D On my way back to the Outpost, a couple players passed me and asked if I wanted to stick with them because "it's dangerous to be in the waste alone". I was terrified that people had talked to me, and I told them no and went back to the Outpost. :)
    I would like to become a Developer. What I want to do specifically within that, I haven't decided yet, but I want to help people. :)
    :D
    1. If I ever became staff, I would try to promote more community team activity. Other than that, there isn't currently anything specific that I would try to change, but I would make an effort to be an active staff member and learn to make better choices when handling any situations that may arise.
    2. Waffles, for sure!!
    3. I plan to host my big special event this summer, as well as run contests on the forums and a regular build competition in-game. :)
    4. Skeletins with a big stack of waffles! :D <3
  11. I LOVE waffles, and my favorite type of waffle is strawberry. Chocolate chip is pretty good too though... Or blueberry ;)

I also really really love snow. It's beautiful, results in snow days, and if you're in a place where it actually snows, you can make cute snow creatures. :D

When I first joined EMC, I thought "This place is AMAZING! I'm gonna stay here" and here I have stayed. :)

Also, no, I have nothing special on the 18th. My actual bday is March 13th, the same day as crystaldragon13 (so go wish her happy bday when it comes!!) :)
    607, jewel_king, luckycordel and 4 others like this.
  12. Yasss Best answer Ever!
    luckycordel and MoreMoople like this.
  13. Can I ask another question....but don't count it
    luckycordel and MoreMoople like this.
  14. Yes, you may ask another question. I'm only entering the first post :)
    607 and jewel_king like this.
  15. Happeh B-day Moops ;)

Do you liek chocolatey chip waffles? :D

Waffles, Waffles, swimming in the ocean causing a commotion, cause they are so awesome! <3
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. Well then, what's your favorite player nickname (Skeleboi, GC, Moops, etc.)?
  17. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful celebration! :D

What has been your favorite EMC promo so far?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  18. I mean of course!
    FadedMartian and MoreMoople like this.
  19. I do liek chocolatey chippity chip waffles :D

(I should totally draw a waffle narwhal)
    Hmmmmmm, that's an interesting question! I like Moopsie (what Toade and Johnkid and a few other people call me) but I also like MoopleDoople, which is a nickname Baradar67 gave me a while back. :D

As for other players nicknames, I like seflzzz (instead of plain old sefl ;p)
    Thank you :)

My favorite promo so far has been the Maxarian Head. I'm not really into promo collecting, but I do collect heads. I think this is one of the first (and only) promos I've ever bought. :)
  20. Wow, what a lot of content since I first/last read this thread. :)
    I'm surprised nobody else has asked you yet: what countries or well-known cities have you been to? Which did you like most?
    And a spin-off question: what's your favourite place to stay at, in the category of friends or family? (eg. your own home, your best friend's home, the home your grandparents lived at before they moved...)
    MoreMoople and Top_Benny like this.