My time has come...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MoreMoople, Mar 1, 2019.

1. I have been to China, and in my two trips there I have been in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Nanchang (which has one of the world's tallest working ferris wheels), and a few other cities.

I have also been to Mexico, and I'm close enough that I could easily take a one day trip down there just by driving. The last time I actually went into Mexico though, I was very young, so I do not remember it.

As far as cities in the US, I have been to Detroit, Denver, and Branson. I'm probably forgetting quite a few, but those are the first places that came to mind. :)

Out of all of those, my favorite is either Hong Kong or Nanchang. I visited both of them for the first time in 5th grade. Nanchang is where my younger sister is adopted from, and as I mentioned above, it's also home to a very large Ferris wheel. :) I didn't have a phone at that time, so I have no pictures of my own to share, but here is the Star of Nanchang:

It's 525ft (160m) tall, and takes about 30 minutes to go around once. It was fun to ride :D

My favorite place to stay at is my grandma's house in Michigan. I looooooooooooove Michigan, and I think her house is very nice. While I'm there, I sometimes also visit my aunt. She has a beautiful view from her backyard. There's even swans :D
    Foxy_Kitty, luckycordel, 607 and 2 others like this.
  2. Thanks for the heads up Moopies! whew!! :p <3 From the title I was like waaa? :confused: lol annnnd..
    What a fun way to celebrate your time on emc and your birthday!! :D

We all know you dabble in art .. hehehe .. and lucky for us we get to benefit from that too! =D Okay then, here's my questions.. When did you begin your path into the world of art, what medium did you start with, and which is your favorite? Where do you find you get the most inspiration for your different creations? We know you are a proficient writer and can relay your ideas quite well in that way but I wonder if you also find art a way to express yourself or is it more of a fun thing to do?

okies.. I'm done with the interrogation. :p also please do not add me to the prize pool and thank you for letting us get to know you better. <3
  3. Yay, crystal! <3 (EMC mother ;)) :D

I have always been interested in art. When I was younger I would draw with pencils, crayons, and markers, but I also drew on a magnetic board thing. The one I used was similar to this:

The board is what my first recognisable drawing was made on. :)

My favorite medium currently is a pencil and paper, although I also enjoy digital art (my hand doesn't smudge it accidentally!).

I would say that I get the most inspiration from my friends and family. There's always fun stuff to draw with them around :D Earlier today my mom asked me to draw my cat with a hulk face ..

Art is one way to express myself, but writing is my main way of saying what I think and feel. I'd rather write to communicate instead of talking. However, I made a friend in 3rd grade by drawing a little card and giving it to a girl. Generally if I randomly draw something for someone, it's my attempt at a friendly "hello" and a way to say I care. :)
  4. Happy Birthday Moople!!! :p :p :p :p

My question for you is this: what is your favorite kind of pie? (and if you don't like pie(!) what is your favorite pastry or desert?)
  5. Saaaaaazzzzziiiieeeee! :)
    Hmmmmmm.... Pie is pretty gooooood. I had an excellent chocolate cream pie recently, but my favorite kind of pie is apple. Mmmmm :D
    Foxy_Kitty, Sazukemono and 607 like this.
  6. Happy b-day moops! :D

My question is this:

Do you like bagels?
    Also, do you like waffles? :D
    Foxy_Kitty and MoreMoople like this.
  7. Happy Birthday! waited to respond because i needed to think of a question lol

How many times have people asked if you like waffles?
    607, Stnywitness and MoreMoople like this.
  8. I do like bagels, especially cinnamon raisin bagels with strawberry cream cheese ;)

And yes, I also like waffles =P
    Stnywitness likes this.
  9. Hahahaha, very many times.

I think this is my theme song now... https://youtu.be/eDU0CTDMk2g
    Stnywitness likes this.
  10. MoreMoople likes this.
  11. Oooh happy early b day moops and congrats on turning 3!!!
  12. Howdy, Moops! Happy birthday to you, hun, it's good to have you on EMC :)
    Apologies, I can't come up with a question right now, so I will just hug you <3
    Hope to catch you in-game sometime!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  13. EvilBlo! Haven't seen you in forever! Miss you <3 :)
    EvilBlo likes this.
  14. MoreMoople likes this.
  15. Happy Happy Birthday Moopie!

16. When you wake up and find two random people chilling under the covers
    Foxy_Kitty, Sazukemono, 607 and 3 others like this.
  17. They aren't just random people, they are THE OP VILLAGER and Gaming Comander :):D
  18. Just because we know who they are doesn't mean they're not random... ;)
    luckycordel, Sazukemono, 607 and 2 others like this.
  19. True that, true that :D;)
  20. You know there's no way I'd not have to pop in and comment on my fav Moopies thread and ask some need to know questions. <3 #WaffleOn! =]
    Foxy_Kitty, MoreMoople and Sazukemono like this.