Meet Blizz Ard!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :\ I spent all my tokens on snowballs.
    Will the shovels be in /shop?
    sonicol1 likes this.
  2. Timing could not be better; I got three floors to dig out in my lot! :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. So how many tokens have been spent on Avalaunchers so far?
  4. if I had to guess.... 800,000? haha I want a real number for this at the end xD
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  5. Added a token verification requirement to the Avalauncher form; to prevent false orders.
    Note: Any such false orders can be refunded.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  6. okeeee I saw the snowman spawned message and I found a.... Super Turkey...!!!! not yooou!!!
    I'm too sleepy to find one or kill the turkey so I'll continue searching him tomorrow...
    but yeah thank you for the fun event again!
    PandasEatRamen and sonicol1 like this.
  7. Yay, finally, a use for my Tokens :D
    NathanRP likes this.
  8. omg olaf_c is on the front page :D
  9. Well, I already got 1853 tokens, only 18147 more to go ;)

Even though it may take "some time" before I'll be able to afford that I love this stuff either way. The shovel is just as awesome as it is powerful, thank you guys so much! Dug out my (underground (tp signs ftw!)) storage in minutes and I merely dented it. Then I noticed that it's soulbound too; so perfectly safe to take out mining as well.

Can it get any more awesome than this? :) (on second thought, guess I'd better not ask (LOL :D)).
  10. This is awesome! How long will this last for?
    Starzival likes this.
  11. First use for tokens in EMC history, Thank you staff for all of this !
    607 likes this.
  12. Does he spawn in the End or the Nether?
  13. Three words: Awesome. Awesome. AWESOME! :D

EDIT: So the Avalauncher CAN be used infinitely without losing any lore or special attributes/titles, correct? Want to check before I throw it, LOL.
    607 likes this.
  14. 20,000 Tokens?!?! To kill over 650 enraged mobs for a snowball seems pretty steep... If a snowball costs that much does that mean tokens aren't worth that much? Feeling pretty bummed right now 'cause I am afraid wild protection will be like a million tokens or something... :(
  15. Wow, Aikar this is amazing, thanks for your time and effort.
  16. Killed a Blizz Ard, got nothing because we were stuck in a hole and he wouldn't move towards me and kept knocking me so he decided to Call "Reduced extra items"... today is a sad day
    Mirr0rr and PandasEatRamen like this.
  17. 20,000 TOKENS,?????????? WHYYYYYY
  18. Does he hurt you or have the ability to kill you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.