Meet Blizz Ard!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We saw how much everyone loved the thanksgiving event so we wanted to extend the elements of it to Winter Holidays and give a much longer event window, ensuring everyone gets a great chance to experience it :)

Sure it may feel like "the same thing we just did", but hey

1) its fun
    2) not everyone got to experience the thanksgiving one :)
    3) re-use = saves aikar time which we all know im very limited on!
    bloodra1n, 607, PenguinDJ and 4 others like this.
  2. Man, how Aikar can program all the promos and stuff we've been getting, the updates, and maintain his humanity is beyond me, I can barely get off the couch to get a snack without needing a nap.
  3. Howdja find it?
    And does it give a spawn message?
  4. It says "You feel the air around you get colder" or something along those lines in bold light blue letters.
  5. Couple of questions:
    • Is there a message like there was with super turkeys or like marlix?
    • does it spawn in ordinary(non-desert biomes) such as swamp, mountains and such?
    • is the "most precious of treasures" he holds dear, a drop like the turkeys, or an item to be released later?
  6. -There is a message.
    -Yes.
    -I can't reveal that information =P
    Seanawesome14, 607 and Johnsface101 like this.

7. I have 2 10 packs on my desk....
  8. I found a chest, but it just had an apple in it. Is this the holiday chest?
  9. One day it's gonna kill him...until then it's the source of the Empire's updates =)
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  10. Until that day comes, it's our duty to milk him dry.

11. B12 vitamins and sugar free red bull extend his life and our updates
  12. Aww I only have 30k tokens so I could only get 1 of the snowballs, but now I really want to test an see if it lasts forever! Such decisions!
  13. [quote="krysyyjane9191]
    If that's his 2nd most precious item, I wonder what is his 1st.....[/quote]
    Please don't do this too me :p I already have so much crap to buy.
    cowland123 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  14. Does it have an annoying large health pool like the super turkey did? If so, I gotta make a couple more swords and strength potions lol
    NathanRP likes this.
  15. Awesome! How long does it last?
    Edit: Can they also spawn underground?
  16. Note on the addition of Tripwires to Feature signs:
    Tripwire will search with the same pattern as buttons from the Tripwire Hook. Keep in mind that it will only activate one Feature Sign and will preference one direction over another.

http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/feature-signs/#activating-by-button-or-tripwire

Edit: Also with Marlix's bat changes. Most notably, you will notice that Marlix will stay a tad further away from the ceiling/walls.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  17. great even going on! i enjoy having to go out and have to do exploring/hunting in turn to get hunted, and especially being a snowman >:) thanks!
  18. already made two more swords and some potions .. lets do this lol
  19. Yes. One spawned in a ravine for me.
    EffinBatman likes this.
  20. One spawned for me, and now I can't find it. My snowman finding and suffering will continue... But hey, it builds character.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.