Meet Blizz Ard!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh.. Glad I'm still on 1.7.10 than =D

few hundred, or thousand tokens =D I haven't had a single marlix....pass me some, some time o.0
  2. it hurts them more if you use the escd thing
  3. Nah, those are both Blizz Ards. Not sure why you can't see the names in that pic. :confused:
  4. consistent loot?

how long will blizz ard be around?
  5. and what exactly does that mean? simply that it won't reduce the loot when it's having trouble reaching me? or that my noses are useless now 'cause you'll get one every time?

Or...[insert third option]
  6. i believe it means that the chance of loot wont be reduced just because of the message popping up about the mob not being able to reach you, that the loot chances will always be consistant though i could be wrong just seems to be the most logical explaination
  7. basically they are hard coded difficulty 5 and immune to risk gauge calculations, so its the same no matter what difficulty and also will never have 'nerfed' token/exp/loot chance rewards.

The nose is still rare. And this change is now live.
    Johnsface101 and cadgamer101 like this.
  8. Finally managed to get one at my base on smp6!

EDIT: 2,800th post!
  9. 8 blizz's down and a hell of a lot of snow gained :/ :p
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  10. Managed to get another one...

EDIT: Right after I post this another one freaking spawns. This is the fourth one in the last 12 hours
    Edit 2: Killed that one and got 3 dragon stone fragments
  11. 4 dragon stone fragments after killing one...Not bad!
  12. you guys all be lucky ;p found 1 a few days ago and killed. found 2 earlier and couldnt find either XD the event is intense though
  13. I am unlucky and lazy. Not a good combo }:{
  14. lazy works out fine... not as great as it could be, but just afk in wild for a long while..
  15. Just guessing but based off the quotes maybe eating the carrot before killing Blizz Ard is what helps kill it faster. I just don't want to test it as if not what I thought it could be a carrot down the toilet. :p
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  16. I have actually tried it....still won't allow me to eat it
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  17. Try attacking the snowman with the carrot.
  18. though I AM going to try this next time I find one.....I wouldn't think this would be the case, simply 'cause this is supposed to be a rare, I doubt he'd use such a rare drop for the "secret weapon"

EDIT: Update: Well, After hitting the snow man for 15 minutes with the nose, I gave up and used a sword... Also tried using the nose near the snow man, with my cursor facing the snow man... etc, no luck..... looking forwards to trying it at Midnight EMC time =)
    kyukyu99 and 607 like this.
  19. I just can't seem to find 1 without the other lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.