Meet Blizz Ard!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redacted
    :oops: My theories are currently classified.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. Freedom of speech! its like...an appendage!

Anyhow, it is officially Xmas in EMC, and my nose doesn't work =\
    Kephras likes this.
  3. Just fyi, the coldest time of the year isn't at Christmas....
    cadgamer101 and 607 like this.
  4. What I will say is that I'm willing to buy 2 for 90k each (180k total*). I've had no luck at all with snowmen, and while I hope that the noses are reusable, I'd prefer to hedge my bets just in case.

*Practically everything I have left after the November 30th events. Please don't chide me about wanting more for it.
    607 likes this.
  5. Not wanting to look through 19 pages of convo, do we have an idea when this will end?
  6. When does snow usually end? (we haven't stated)
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  7. Here on the west coast of Canada we still don't have snow :3 (That's right, not all of Canada has snow everywhere!)
  8. lies... you know it...we know it...canada is just snow... if the world ever got hot in canada, and the snow melted, you'd realize "canada" is just frozen ocean with buildings on it....

9. Blizz Ard gave me a Christmas present :)
  10. Snow didn't start yet :rolleyes:
  11. It has snowed where I live, in Kansas. Not a significant amount. but a bit.
  12. Oh yeah, you're right! But it didn't stay, anyway.
  13. Bah Hambug.
    23 Blizz Ards, no nose. :l
    I have an idea as for when to use the nose...
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  14. Quick Idea that came to mind : On the coldest day of the year, Blizz Ard and his clones find a way into town, and are looking all over for Aikar/Kryssyjane9191's cloning machine. AKA : There are a ton of Blizz Ards in town and they wander around and try and run from you to find the cloning machine (And there isn't one :p). Like about 1 every half kilometer (500 blocks).
    kyukyu99 and 607 like this.
  15. Any idea when this event ended/will end? I haven't found one all day.
  16. Yeah when does this event end?
  17. This is what krysyyjane9191 said in this thread when asked about when it ends earlier. Interrupt that anyway you want as I really don't know what it means.
    607 likes this.
  18. Thanks. Found one. Got the nose. I'm set. :cool:
    607, cadgamer101 and kyukyu99 like this.
  19. Dear staff,

Thank you for this event.

Will you please give us an idea of about how many Blizz Ard's we will have to kill to earn a Nose ?
    I know some people who have spent a lot of time and found and killed quite a few, but still no Nose.

I have been using Looting III sword, no nerf message, and I frequently get 300 tokens (meaning other mobs did not beat me to damaging the Blizz Ard, and so he should not be nerfed).
    Usually Level 5, used to be Level 7.
    I earned one Nose before the update a couple days ago, and since I have killed like 15 more and no Nose.

The tokens are nice and the event is fun, but trying for a Nose is not fun when it takes so many hours and Blizz Ard's that drop only snow and a couple diamonds, rarely fragments.

So, any help would be appreciated.
    If the answer is 30+ Blizz Ard's, like it seems to be, than I am done trying, I will just buy one from some lucky person lol.

Thanks, again, it is fun overall, just frustrating trying for an extremely rare nose in terms of hours trying per Nose.
    AnonReturns and 607 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.