Major Voting Improvements!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 19, 2014.

1. To think I ended my 35 streak last week.....
  2. I was going to ask the same thing and then got distracted by other things... Oh look a butterfly.. xD
    607 likes this.
  3. Yes it is.. unfortunately I don't think you guys tested out the helmet first. Respiration 5 makes you blind in the water pretty much. :S So if you do need to mine or dig underwater your better of not wearing it. :S
  4. Current (and personal highest) streak is at 147 right now, logged in to no mail bonuses!?

***EDIT*** voted again while logged into game, and all the bonus mail came through.
  5. When did you last vote?
  6. about 15min ago, then logged in 5min ago

edit: original post edited, 2 up
  7. I absolutely love this. My well-kept up voting has paid off :D
    *waits impatiently to see what my 236 voting streak will bring me…*
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  8. Oh so it was the helmet. I went underwater and all I saw was white...
  9. That is a known bug with aqua helmets :)

Try removing the helmet, and putting it back on. Sometimes the glitch fixes itself.
    Palmsugar likes this.
  10. Oh my…

EDIT: Also got a full set of Voter armor, and some other special goodies (oh wow this stuff is great), hehehe. ;)
    BevK56, QuarterStop and autumnrain26 like this.
  11. I wish I had an attention span long enough to be able to maintain my voting bonus that long.. o3o
    jkjkjk182, penfoldex and QuarterStop like this.
  12. erhm, not sure if that is supposed to happen...

Edit: maybe that is the really awesome day 100 bonus?
    QuarterStop likes this.
  13. I've been voting like this:
    2 votes in the morning
    At least one after school
    And one at night
    This way I don't have to worry about the time limits so much :p
  14. Probably…? And maybe there's a bonus at 200…? *shrugs*
  15. awesome I just got 38,700r on my 70th bonus and a lot of items!
  16. I just had a small question, what function do Math.min() and Math.max() do? Also what kind of improvement are you trying to do on the conditional? And couldn't some of the math be simplified to clean up the code? For example expressing the 30 hours as 108,000 [seconds], etc..? Also are midnight and yesterday defined coding-wise? Because if you are covertly reaching out for help by leaving that annotation in the coding, it would be easier to see if the condition can be improved by knowing how the variables are defined.. :p
  17. Lol... questioning Aikar's coding? Are you crazy?

Do you question god why the sky is blue? :)
  18. Well if you look at the first line of the code
    Code:
    // TODO: Improve this condition... If we can?
    meaning it needs improved, although it gets the job done - suggestions would make this improvement easier.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  19. Oh that was for everyone's benefit was it? OKey dokey then. I assumed that because he hadn't given the details of the functions that it was more for Aikar + Devs. :)
  20. Lol. well it was for Aikar as I assume he simply copy-pasted, but if anyone noticed a way to improve it, I am certain that he would take it ;)