Major Voting Improvements!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Hmm this isn't good. Fell off a platform and my ender pearl didn't make it to land before I hit the ground. Came back to life. No soul bound armor. :S I was told you have to have space in your inventory for it or something but I had enough space. Luckly I was able to get back to where I fell and got the armor back with my other stuff. So I guess this isn't soul bound like it says?
  2. I like the split voting idea. As I work shift work I can keep my streak up a lot easier that way.
    Thanks for the hints.
  3. So basically, you have to keep track of time so you can vote at the right time?
  4. Just make sure you vote every day. In example, I vote everyday before going to sleep, and it works fine. And when you do miss one day, your streak isn't reset anymore, it is just set a few days back.
  5. Now moved up another place in the ranks - looking good :cool:
  6. cool! going to try to keep mt voting streak up! this does make players to vote more!
  7. Omg i really love that staggering idea! :D I always use to do it all at once xP Time to start voting :D
    dresden72 likes this.
  8. Me bees confuzzled. If you understand please explain in a non-cody way. LOL. And yes I read all 7 pages.
  9. Voting=Special rewards as you vote for more consecutive days.
    607 and JZH1000 like this.
  10. K

There was a voting system upgrade!

There are more bonus levels, for having longer streaks!

If you reach level 100, you get something awesome :D
    If you already had a long streak, the next Bonus number you hit (e.g. 100) you will get your owed bonus items!

Wait! There is more!

Items can now be received as voting rewards! Not just rupees!
    You can receive Diamonds, Emeralds, Vault Vouchers, Stable Vouchers, Exclusive Voters Armor that is UNBREAKABLE and even has your name on it, plus some other things, through voting!

The more you vote, The more cool stuff you get!

To get higher on TopG, we are going to pay you more to vote there! Increasing the voting reward to 300r!!!!!!!

1 more thing, You will now get a message if you are playing, saying you got your reward, and what 'Voting Level' you are!

We appreciate it everyone! Dont stop voting!
  11. Oh sorry I get that I just don't get the repeating rewards, how the armour is given out and the "beat your best voting streaks" Thanks though.

EDIT: Ninja'd by smooch

As I said before. Thanks! :)
  12. "GOAL: If we get to top 10, we will hold an in game promo!"

We are #4 on TopG.org !
    goreman2000 and IcecreamDoge like this.
  13. Wow, really? :eek: I am kinda disappointed and sad if that is true, to be honest.
  14. Don't quote me on this, but I think TopG resets votes every month, so we have to hold a position in the Top 10 for a certain amount of time to get the promo. Again, not positive on that.
    goreman2000 likes this.
  15. So were getting a promo :D?
  16. TopG would have just reset their votes (since it is the beginning of the month) - we need to probably maintain this to get the promo ;)
    607 and jrm531 like this.
  17. As a whole we are 13th place out of all the MMORPG servers (WoW, Minecraft, Runescape, ect.)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  18. but 7th on minecraft servers.
    Might not have read it correctly, but do we need to be in top 10 on all of topg, or just minecraft
  19. I think 7th in only in Minecraft category
    607 likes this.