Major Voting Improvements!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 19, 2014.

1. I could be wrong - but I don't think you get a vault voucher at every 20 vote marks.
  2. Again, unless the code that Aikar published is not the one in use, yes, you do.

The code is published on page 3 of this thread, you can go look at it and it's pretty clear that you get a vault voucher every 20 days and a stable voucher every 50 days. It took me a little bit attention to notice that the code didn't gave backlogged rewards, that's why I wrote the patch that does give backlogged rewards.
    607 likes this.
  3. 607 and cadgamer101 like this.
  4. lol, I agree.

I just like the wiki version, easier to decode, and it mentions the vault voucher every 20 days that was questioned.
  5. Very well this may be true - but I probably shouldn't say anymore on this, as I disagree with you [regarding whether you should get those "backlogged" rewards]
  6. That's ok, if that is the staff decision I will respect it. I only wrote that code in the event that the staff considered giving the backlogged rewards.
    607 likes this.
  7. lol, yeah - another reason I am stop talking about it. I am not representing the staff on what I said regarding it. :p
    but anyway, I would rather you say something (than not)
  8. Me, I never expect anything great from a thing, so that my disappointment won't be even greater.
    607 likes this.
  9. Wut? Trying to vote on minecraft-server-list.com gives me this:
    error 158,Your name is to short.
    Seriously? :confused:
  10. Should've been error 607 :D
    607, jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  11. lol I just now typed in "607" for the username and it worked
  12. That's a printing error.
    yes I get the joke
    boozle628 likes this.