Major Voting Improvements!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Well just get back to that # and youll get everything.
  2. Thanks for the rewards aikar :)
    Rainier6 and highlancer54 like this.
  3. Does this cover/fix the weird payouts that I messaged you about yesterday, perchance..?
  4. doh forgot to respond to the PM. But essentially some days you get bonuses, most you don't. What bonuses you receive really depends on the rules I set in place on when to receive them.

But the bonus goes up as your streak goes up, so expect odd numbers.
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  5. OK, I am a noob. Does this mean that the gear can get damaged? I want to keep my suit nice and unused.
    So if I go mob killing, will the armor get damaged and show that bar that goes green to red?
  6. Aw man. There are things that you shouldn't spoil.
    Well, since it changed now, I do not know. Maybe it differs from what I got.
  7. Day 100 bonus wasn't anything special. Back in January it was +400 rupees.
    607 likes this.
  8. there is a bigger rupee bonus now, + the item.
  9. no, it will never lose durability (well unless theres some bug)
    00void, highlancer54 and hashhog3000 like this.
  10. I have a question. I noticed there are more people voting now then there are before. May I ask those people why they did not before and they do now? :confused:
  11. Wait, is Voter's Head a helmet or a head? :O
  12. Helmet :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  13. Oh, thank goodness. I'd want a complete suit. :p
  14. Oh, and are Voter's Blocks ever going to be added here, or are they going to remain competition blocks?
  15. Why can I not upload a file here? This is weird.
  16. use imgur :)
    607 likes this.
  17. When will the voting page be updated with info on all the new voting features?
  18. I've been voting for months, but I never could figure out how to keep a bonus, I always had 0 or +1, so it will be awhile before I get the benefit of these items. But I can't wait ^_^
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  19. That's what I was wanting to know. :D I hope it never bugs out cause I might like wearing this a lot more then. :D
  20. just wondering, is the unbreakable armor soulbound too?