Major Voting Improvements!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Finally! I'm over 100 already:D
  2. From this day, i will vote.
    kyle12cu1 likes this.
  3. ...I only miss voting by a couple hours though. It's going to be hard for me to maintain a bonus. :(
  4. Stagger it like Aikar said. vote on one site now. In a few hours, later, vote on another. and a few hours later, vote on another, etc. You have 10? sites you can potentially vote on. So you never loose your bonus.

I will probably devide my voting into say 3 times a day. So if I miss one, or two, I won't loose the bonus.
    Kells18 and 607 like this.
  5. What I do, and I recommend everyone else does too as it makes it really hard to miss a day, is add a bookmark folder called "Voting" to your browser and add all the sites with their correct names. I don't need to vote every so and so, instead just whenever I see it after a while I pick a site and vote on it :)
    607, sonicol1 and NZScruffy like this.
  6. That's a great idea guys! I've been voting all at once. :eek: I'll try staggering it by an hour, though I'm bad for forgetting. xP
  7. Well lets see if I can do this everyday, it's my new challenge :confused:
  8. This is really great, thanks Aikar! And thanks everyone for the hints on getting the voting done. There are days when irl things get me side tracked and I forget to vote until too late.
  9. Ooooo...l maybe I'll start voting again :3
  10. You only have to vote on one site to get a streak and then keep the bonus right?
    NZScruffy likes this.
  11. I actually voted for the first time in ages now. I may keep this up, because I think this update is very cool and is not only helpful to each individual but to all of EMC :)
  12. Yes. Voting only requires one site a day, but you get extra bonuses for voting on additional sites. You do not have to vote on the same site everyday, any site listed under the voting page will continue your streak
    samsimx likes this.
  13. Here is my trick: Vote for half before work and vote for the other half sometime after I get home. That is the secret to my 147 day streak. :) To be honest most of my rupees come from voting. The day 60 vote bonus was epic: 5200 rupees! Lets hope some of those bonuses still apply to those already way over 100 days...
    607 likes this.
  14. Wow... Of course, this comes out the day I reach a streak of 76 -_-
  15. You will obtain everything on your next vote day! Prepare for a lot of mail...
  16. Will be staggering votes from now on :p

17. You don't say...
    I feel sorry for nick5013...
  18. I think Aikar is implementing his new 10x inflation :p
    Cchiarell6914 and princebee like this.
  19. What is the 100 bonus?