let's talk about skyrim!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by batmegh, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Well Just started playing skyrim for the first time the day after Christmas (I have something stupid like 60 hours already) and I have to say it's an amazing game. I have all the DLC too, haven't gotten into molding yet though.

I take pride in my pickpocket skill of 97 while I'm still a level 24 khajiit :D
    I see those gold necklaces and I need them :p

And yes I know, I'm like three years behind. I just bought fallout too. Fallout 3. :D
    battmeghs and Jinkers like this.
  2. ... the most disgusting thing i've seen in a few days.. they hadn't yet detected me and didn't descend yet... but oh my god. ew.

skyrimed likes this.
  3. So my first legendary skill...
    Can you guess what it is?

Pickpocket. =P
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. I see that you've got your priorities all set out! :p
    TsuriNeko and 607 like this.

5. Time to fight Alduin...
    (level 60)
    Kephras and battmeghs like this.
  6. oh, skyrim. <3 nothing can surpass the beauty of you.

607, Kephras, ArkWarrior1 and 2 others like this.

7. I just love looking up all the time to see this

Looks like someone got these Draugr some p90x
    607, Kephras and battmeghs like this.
  8. did somebody say skyrim ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  9. no

soz m8
  10. I don't know... Maybe.

11. The fact that you drove through almost the entire thread to pull up the word Skyrim is the most determined thing anyone has ever done for me thank you :')

Now speaking of, I've had this account long before I've actually played Skyrim, and I've never changed the name. But one day Skyrim was like 5 DOLLARS and I bought it instantly and since then, it's been the best game I've ever played. I've had a lot of profiles, the one I currently have is the longest I've ever had: a level 100 Imperial, sneak and archery main. I might put that one down on a thumb drive and pull it up in a few years, and start a new one. Actually ya Imma do that right now...
    Birosquinha, 607 and mercenaries2009 like this.
  12. I was gonna do with every single post but I got lazy and sleepy. So I did it with the first 5 pages of the thread. lol :D
    ObscureGolem, skyrimed and battmeghs like this.
  13. 10/10
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  14. i like playing imperial too! a) because i like being part of the empire, and b) because it sticks it to the nords to have their hero be one of the imperials...
    skyrimed likes this.
  15. I just started a new profile. So far I'm a level 14 dark elf (first time doing an elf) and I wonder/wish your race in the game could make a drastic difference in the way you are treated. Like, if you're a dark elf and you go to Windhelm, you got some nord milk-drinkers treating you like trash and could probably try to brawl (I dunno tho haven't been to Windhelm yet)
  16. it does to an extent... if you play a cat... there are TONS and TONS of comments about how their brother has a house cat that looks like you.
    i've heard someone yell "here kitty kitty" at my character once... its hilarious.
    607 and skyrimed like this.
  17. i love that aspect! they use it to a lesser degree in dragon age inquisition too!

plus, if you play as an imperial, you get more moneyz to pick up! holler!
    skyrimed and 607 like this.
  18. That was my very first choice B) collected over one mil like a G
  19. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeahhhhh! *puts on sunglasses with slatty eye bits and...for some reason giant curly ram horns on them*

that's right, kanyeborn...
    skyrimed likes this.
  20. oh my god

10/10
    welshficwitch likes this.