Is anybody else annoyed?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GlowstoneNinja, Dec 26, 2013.

1. A few minutes after i typed that last night, DR3 glitched, and made me go back about half and hour because i couldn't progress.

And today another quest glitched, so i couldn't complete that.
  2. When people use " Lol " wrongly.

Examples
    I am eating soup. LOL!
    I still have my Valentines Rose, LOL!
    My dog died LOL!
    Parkerjv9, jtc0999 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. My dog died LOL? ROFL!
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  4. People doing things that annoy others.
    Parkerjv9 likes this.
  5. I heard this in a TV show:

"We have invaded England... LOL"
    607 likes this.
  6. "Grandpa's in the hospital, lol."
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  7. I ripped off all your grandmother's limbs and sucked the blood out of them. LOL
  8. When people play music full blast in their car.
    AmusedStew likes this.
  9. When people sing, "What does the fox say" and "Oppa Gangnam Style"
  10. ♪WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?♪
  11. Oh, the Iron-E
  12. i hate when people ask me questions and when i dont know the answer and tell em to google it they say "can you look for me"

grinds my gears mang its like so not only do i gotta look up something i dont need but i also gotta read it to ya? grrr
    PlayTehMinecraft likes this.
  13. When people go like what are you doing, and you answer then they stand there for like 10 min. like CAN YOU LEAVE?????
    607 likes this.
  14. Those songs really bother me. I'm just glad I don't really hear them any more.
    Anyway...
    I can't stand the overuse of yolo, swag, hashtag, and epic. They think they sound cool when they say swag or epic but they use it wrong and it makes them sound stupid!
    I also can't stand when people shorten words like "u", "r", "y", "plz", "thx", "brb", "gtg", "idk" etc... How are people too lazy to hit two extra keys?!
    Related to that which also bothers me is the lack of punctuation that I see all the time. I have seen people type multiple sentences without a single capital or period. At least write stuff that we can read!
    Something in Minecraft that bothers me is when people on a server ask "Hey, is PLAYERNAME on?" Here's a way to find out. On ALL servers, just type the first letter of their name and hit the tab key. It will show a list of everybody online where that's the first letter of their name. (Also, hitting "/" then tab will show every command)
    I kind of realize that all of those are or can be stuff on the internet.
    [EDIT]: I also can't stand "LOL"
  15. When people log off RIGHT before you send a PM
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  16. When people go invisible on skype...
  17. #YOLOSWAGLOL
    deathconn likes this.
  18. #NumberSign
  19. #IKR, LOL yolo dem british people, they need to learn propa English, lik 'MURCA #yolo #swag4eva
  20. Bit of a late reply, but apparently the english/chinese cross spoken in Singapore is meant to be the language of the future... :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.