Is anybody else annoyed?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GlowstoneNinja, Dec 26, 2013.

1. I almost lost Pokemon platinum that way. About a year Iater I found it sitting in a shelf :/
    SuperVal_Junior and AliceF3 like this.
  2. I should have never started dating.

Just kidding Lindsay. I love you.
    None of you know who I'm talking about...
    ...Secret.
  3. I sold a promo ^.^
    Aquazzz and 607 like this.
  4. Asymmetrical alignments and objects really sets me off, I have to throw away my enderpearls in symmetry, sort out my inventory in symmetry, arrange food in symmetry, make my bed in symmetry ect.

Then there's those students who go like "I'm going to fail this!" and end up scoring the highest in class. -.-
    607 likes this.
  5. When people in a line at a cafe get in front of you and take like 10 min to order
    Mindlegokid likes this.
  6. A few other things that annoy me:

Most "Bronies".
    When one of my arms is colder than the other.
    Elitist people.
    British accents. (Not trying to be racist, I just get annoyed to death by them).
    When people try to say they aren't lying, but obviously they are.
    Stereotypes in general.
    Racist jokes about chess.
    Over achievers.
    Copies of older games such as JumpMan or PacMan.
  7. I hate people that says that his religion is the best religion ever.
    DogsRNice and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  8. When people overuse sayings, like please stop, we get it.
    When people talk extremely loud in public places for no obvious reason.
    When people walk extremely slow through shops and you cannot get past them.
    DogsRNice and mba2012 like this.
  9. I am glad I am not the only one, I know its really petty, but because there are loads of broken lights on school I am just like 'Why hasn't someone fixed that yet?' its just one of those really weird things that annoy me :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. When people have mirrors and don't use them. :D
  11. When I'm sitting in Olive Garden and theirs a really loud family next to me with like 10 babies, and when their done with their fruit punches or whatever they slurp the air with the straw so loudly.
    -SHHLAEUP SHHLAEUP- :l
    Jcplugs likes this.
  12. That is because they are vampires!
  13. Plz do not be rude.
  14. Ikr
  15. i have had ALL pokemon ranger games. everytime i beat one, i lose it. no idea where they go or what happens to them. they just disappear..still waiting on someone to quote my first post on this thread. DO IT
    607 likes this.
  16. What's worse is "I know" "I don't know" "I think so" and you told the person to do something.
  17. :confused: One time I was at Olive Garden with my mum and we got seated in like an enclosed area with a few other tables, all filled because it was lunchtime. This couple sat down at a table across the aisle, and we could hear them bickering over who knows what. They said their waiter was rude to them, and that it was the man's birthday. Now, what's fishy is they eat their food, but demanded more from the manager. The manager got them what they wanted to get out of the place, but the couple sat there texting each other (a sign that it's a scam, especially when we saw that their waiter gave them great service.). It's not so much the noise, but greedy people who take advantage of things.
    In the end, our waiter wrote us a note saying, thanks for being great customers. :3
    technologygeek likes this.
  18. I hate it when people spam chat with words such as "hacker!!!!" or "butter butter butter....".
  19. AHEM ECLIPSYS AHEM