Is anybody else annoyed?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GlowstoneNinja, Dec 26, 2013.

1. This one guy that sits by me in my history class, he is always kicking my seat and I have to try many things to get him to stop. Also my Spanish teacher, who is often not prepared, and the work he gives us is just nonsense in my opinion.
    Jake_bagby and maxthegreat2 like this.
  2. You really want me to list everything that annoys me, or do you want me to simplify it? Ill just go for the shorter one, cause I'm lazy

.Everything
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  3. "Yeah" is a common word in Australia >.> So you callin Aussies annoying?! >:U

I see how it is.... ;n;
  4. Oh god every time! >.<
    Apart from I put things down and just flat out forget where they are
    (R.I.P Pokemon Y)
    607 likes this.
  5. When You are about to sneeze then you don't so everyone is like, "LOL, your face looked so stupid"
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  6. when people breathe in your ear heheh
  7. or your neck
  8. R U Sayin I Have Bad Gramma?! I was to busy riddin a Kangaroo around the billabong to go to school, mate >:U
    mba2012 and maxthegreat2 like this.
  9. Well if he is he's gonna get it now *ducks for cover*
  10. i think this thread is racist against me.... ;n;

I have:
    . Bad gramma/ spelling
    . I use K, ok, yeh, sweg, yalo ect.
    . All of ma sentences have tyops (you see wut i did der?)
    o3o

But the ONE thing that annoys me is when players are like " Im sooooooo poor! i only have 78k :(" everytime i hear that i rage on the inside e.o
  11. Then I'm just like "Oh, I'm sorry allow you to use my 748 rupees to dry your tears"
  12. I dont even have that much most of the time.... xD most of the time i have 3r
  13. lol, but there are some people who need a pat on the back, with a chair, a flaming chair, on the edge of a cliff
  14. When you forget what you're about to say.
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  15. Someone always says that to me. What's the problem?

16. WARNING: They say s&*$ once. Just warning you. (not breaking any EMC rules, but should warn you)
  17. Then how'd you bid me up to 26k over a stable voucher:confused:
    607 likes this.
  18. This one kid next to me in Math Class who breathes like Darth Vader :C
  19. I call in hacks
  20. Yup...way too many things annoy me...here's a few:

People who drive slow in the fast lane drive me nuts. Move over or better yet, just park and stay off the road

People who laugh too loudly or have an annoying laugh - I work with a woman who laughs just like Sponge Bob and she's one of those "always cheery" type people, so she laughs obnoxiously loud at literally everything...hearing that noise 50 times a day is like nails on a chalk board.

People walking into me...happens at least 5 times a day. I'm not a small guy, like 6'1, 220lbs and every damn day someone plows into me. HOW DO YOU MISS ME?!?

People who won't look you in the eye and complain because you look them in the eye when talking to them.

Bad coffee

Ignorant people

So called friends who drink my last beer out of my beer fridge or steal my last cigar out of my humidor and don't tell me. I kinda need to keep those things stocked, so...need to know when they're gone. Nothing worse than hosting a football watching party or poker night and offering someone one or both of those items and finding out I'm out.

People borrowing my headphones at work, without asking me. I spent some good $$ on these noise canceling headphones. They're MINE...don't touch them...and yet, I come in and they're gone, usually sitting on 1 particular persons desk, plugged into their computer. And she always says, "well you weren't here to ask, so I just borrowed them" I then have to alcohol clean them because I don't want to get some rare ear fungus because that's just gross. GRRRRRR...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.