Introducing the EMC Games Server!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Fantastic ideas all around. Love the design and functionality of every aspect. Great work!
  2. Well I wanna say that I wasn't too into mini-games, mostly what I saw from other servers, just wasn't for me. Not the case here so far. Only tried golf so far but I LOVE that game. It's so awesome and fun! My daughter and I played and had a great time. Love what you guys have done so far and can't wait to check out the rest of it!
    N0TSURE, 607, khixan and 3 others like this.
  3. Golf is prolly one of my favorites game in /games just because I enjoy playing golf in RL. Am I good at it no but love it still...
    N0TSURE, 607, Tuqueque and 3 others like this.
  4. It might have taken a few years, but it's here at last. :p Massive well done to everyone involved in making this happen.
    607 and Slvr like this.
  5. Woot! Gonna play a lot when I get home from vacation
    Slvr and AlexC__ like this.
  6. Yasss, thank you staff!
    ElfinPineapple likes this.
  7. Beyond thrilled at the reception games has gotten upon release. I can't say I'm as invested in it as socks and simon have been (talking years on their end versus 3 weeks post-SS promotion and occasional pre-beta testing as a moderator on my end), but I can't thank them enough for the time and sacrifice they've put in to create a wonderful feature for the community.

Hats off to both of you, chicken, and the build team in general for putting together a spectacular piece of work.
    N0TSURE, 607, Slvr and 3 others like this.
  8. Best 5 year anniversary gift ever!!!
    N0TSURE and ElfinPineapple like this.
  9. I love all of the games I tried. :D I really like the new Fire Floor arena also, but I think there should be another level for spectating above. Kinda hard to see the entire play area while on the same level/below it.
    N0TSURE likes this.
  10. I love all the games but I always seem to get lost and can't find my way back to the lobby or do /lobby :p
    Zrugite likes this.
  11. /lobby only works in other lobbies (so /v pvp, funland lobby, etc.). Most other rooms should have TP points though - I made a few lists of rooms that needed them but I'm not sure if all of them were made/have been gotten to yet. Alternatively, you can switch to another server or DC and when you RC you'll be back at the main lobby. /res unstuck worked as quick way to get back to the main lobby but I'm unsure if it's still the case or if it works for all :)
    khixan and The_Mancub like this.
  12. Awesome work guys!
    N0TSURE and AlexC__ like this.
  13. I can tell a lot of work went into making this, all of it looks amazing. What I've played so far enough is so much fun! My favorite is playing hide and seek in Mooshroom Valley. :D
    N0TSURE and AlexC__ like this.
  14. Let the games begin!

jossytheninja and AlexC__ like this.
  15. I had lots of fun testing (Uhh... Breaking :3) things and I'm incredibly thankful for all the hard work of the people who made this happen!

You're all awesome :D
    607 and AlexC__ like this.
  16. PSA: If you wish to stay sane, and not become a crazy cat lady, do not attempt mirror block. It is the most evil thing to ever exist.
    607, B4DMAN5IMON, Slvr and 4 others like this.
  17. Tried some things out in between doing other stuff, looks all great :)
    607 likes this.
  18. Looks good :)
  19. Great work guys! Wow! :) EVerything looks so cool.