Introducing the EMC Games Server!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Aug 3, 2017.

1. While exploring, if you stumble on a door that tells you not to enter.... don't enter. Seriously.
    N0TSURE, 607 and Merek_Shadower like this.
  2. Yesh its finally here! I connected last night but then I saw the time and had to go to sleep ;-;
  3. Well, first bug. After completing a game of Mine bomber, you join/leave random groups. After a relog, it continues to do it.
  4. Not the first, lol, but we'll make sure that the devs/simon know. Thanks for the heads up =)
    607 likes this.
  5. It stops after a couple minutes of spamming your chat :p
  6. And to go along with this, in the Mine Bomber game, you randomly get teleported into the wall, for no reason.
  7. The walls begin to shrink during the game, is it that or something else?
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  8. I just figured out the walls shrink :p Nevermind on getting stuck for no reason! :p
    607, Slvr and Eviltoade like this.
  9. This is secretly where I'm going to be for all eternity instead of on smp8 working on my mall hehe
    607, khixan and Eviltoade like this.
  10. Hey I see my name!

Also I may have squealed when I noticed games was open
    Merek_Shadower and Eviltoade like this.
  11. @Staff and everyone who worked on the games server - Thank you so much for adding fun games and expanding the community feature of EMC (which has honestly always been the best :D)! I am so excited to check out everything :)
  12. Hole 11 of golf, I chucked my guy into the first pool of water (I haven't explored the rest of the terrain, but it's the first one there), and there wasn't any notification that the ball had fallen out of the course (edit: out of play*). Obviously the ball disppeared though.
  13. hehehe ;)
    N0TSURE and NDubb424 like this.
  14. I'll have to enter all doors I find now. :p
    607, NDubb424 and ThaKloned like this.
  15. why not?
  16. Don't listen to other people. If you want to go through a door, go through a door. :)
    607, _Devil__, TomvanWijnen and 2 others like this.
  17. There's only one way to find out ;) but if you decide to go through the door, remember, both I and the door tried to warn you!

I feel like you had something to do with this! ;)

When you do, msg me... I'll swing by for some much needed assistance! Or to laugh at your expense! You won't know which one until I get there! =)
  18. Now I KNOW you had something to do with this lol!
    N0TSURE and Merek_Shadower like this.
  19. Now I have to try just to see what mystery trap awaits!!!! Wish I could get on NOW!!!
    NDubb424 likes this.
  20. You do not know anything. I am innocent, innocent I tell you!