Introducing the EMC Games Server!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Aug 3, 2017.

1. That was the entire point of Tom's post. :confused:
    TomvanWijnen and Stnywitness like this.
  2. Oops, XD I didnt know that. :oops:
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. You to are weirdos.
    PenguinDJ and ThaKloned like this.
  4. Oh my gosh, the grammar and spelling issues over the past few posts :eek: It would make a sane person go crazy! Must... resist... urge... to... correct...
  5. But why woul'd that make you go crazy.?
    PenguinDJ and YuleTidePetezza like this.
  6. You are two...
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. Fixed
    JDHallows likes this.
  8. Awesome! :):)
    Jay2a likes this.
  9. It's not usually a good idea to post on threads when they've been inactive for a while. The content of this thread isn't really news any more and the last post was nearly a year ago
    Threads usually have a warning at the bottom when they start to get old, so just keep an eye out for it
    607 likes this.
  10. Very true. But I suppose by now there might be people who don't even know about the Games server. ;) (or is it mentioned in the tutorial?)
  11. I think that warning is dependent on the thread. I wouldn't see the need for someone to start a new thread about introducing the games server. Personally I've never seen an issue with posting in any thread regardless of how old it was. I suppose if it's on topic, where is the harm :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  12. That people might not realise it's old before clicking on the thread. That has created misunderstandings in the past, although I can't recall a specific instance.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. Only way to solve this bump problem is to Announce once again the Server of Games is here for all to enjoy.

14. I think it happened with Dragon Tombs a while back. Sometimes people (like me) forget that the thread even existed and get confused when there's a new notification from it :p
    607 likes this.