Inspiring Quotes

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by The_Mancub, Nov 26, 2016.

?

What do you think about this?

I like it 40 vote(s) 90.9%
Mixed 2 vote(s) 4.5%
I dont like it 2 vote(s) 4.5%
  1. Hey Guys,

My name is The_Mancub but you can call me Mancub. I was think of all the quotes that I have read that have inspired me to do something or look at the world in a whole different perspective on life and how I see it, So I was wondering what are some of your guys favorite quotes that you have read and you would like to share with us.

I guess Ill start...

If you can't fly then run,
    If you can't run then walk,
    If you can't walk then crawl,
    But whatever you do,
    you have to keep moving forward.
    - Martin Luther King
  2. "There is no road to happyness, happyness is the road" -Buhdah

"there is no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong cloths" -Norsch saying

"light may think it is faster as everyone and everything else, but as soon as it arrives somewhere, it will see that darkness was there first" -(I don't know annymroe...)

"if a fish will be juged on it's abilytie to climb a tree, it will live his whole life thinking it's stupid" -Albet Einstsein

(translated it to Englisch myselve, I might did do something wrong...)
  3. Very nice quotes, just fixed some spelling but other then that its good
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  4. I'd risk the fall, just to know how it feels to fly -Dave Mirra

If internet explorer is brave enough to ask you to be your default browser,
    your brave enough to ask that girl out -Unknown

If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullcrap -Unknown I know this isn't really inspirational but I like it nonetheless

EDIT: Added two more
  5. PSHSHSHSHSSHSHSHH - Krabby
    Equinox_Boss and no_thing like this.
  6. -Maimonides
  7. Heres to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The square pegs in round holes. The ones who see things differently. They aren't fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quota. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the one thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward and while some see crazy ones, we see genius. Because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones that do.
  8. "If you can't beat them, join them...", as such this post :D

Nice going Mancub!
  9. Hahaha your so funny ;)
    Equinox_Boss and khixan like this.
  10. Can't remember who said this but a quick google search will fix that ;)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes, then who cares? You're a mile away and you have a new pair of shoes!

Edit: Billy Connelly was the man
  11. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”
    -Henry David Thoreau
  12. “I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.”
    -Abraham Lincoln
  13. Every single heartbeat is something new And now that I'm immortal, what will I do? Somehow my wings are a symbol of a bigger change But still a thousand questions fill my veins. -unknown
    Equinox_Boss and MancubPlayzMC like this.
  14. I don't really remember any quotes, but there's a person whose quotes I usually put in my signature. :)
    They're always accompanied of a verse from the Bible, and I usually really like them.
    I really liked the one I had up until a few days ago:
    "Temptation is sure to ring your doorbell, but do not ask it to stay for dinner. "God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out" 1 Corinthians 10:13"
  15. Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
    — GEORGE S. PATTON
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. ~You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~Nietzsche
  17. The difference between a master and a novice is that the master has failed more times then a novice has tried
    padde73, Equinox_Boss, khixan and 3 others like this.
  18. "Yesterday, you said tomorrow. So JUST DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE! Many people dream of success, when you're gonna wake up and work hard at it! C'mon, what are you waiting for!? DO IT! Just.... DO IT!" -YouKnowWho

(This quote may not be 100% accurate)
  19. "Don't drink and drive, Don't smoke and fly, Take LSD and teleport" - Anonymous from internet.
    ChristopherJay, nyhl and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. Knowledge will get you from point A to B, but imagination will get you anywhere - Albert Einstein
    A fool thinks himself to be a wise man, a wise man knows himself to be a fool - William Shakespeare
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything - H.P. Lovecraft