Inspiring Quotes

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by The_Mancub, Nov 26, 2016.

?

What do you think about this?

I like it 40 vote(s) 90.9%
Mixed 2 vote(s) 4.5%
I dont like it 2 vote(s) 4.5%
  1. You can watch things happen, you can make things happen, or you can wonder what the (beep) just happened. I don't want to be on number 3. - Capt.Phil Harris (Deadliest Catch)
  2. Kytula likes this.
  3. Be like a cat

Fall asleep on those you trust
    607, LifeofMancub and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. quote by lux miles to friend Ella right before falling asleep on her arm
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. "I don't get tired, I get results" ~Pearl, Steven Universe
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. "I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. I can’t accept not trying.”
    - Michael Jordan
    Jelle68, _Devil__ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
    -Helen Keller
    607, Kytula, _Devil__ and 1 other person like this.
  8. Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
    -Kevyn Aucoin
    _Devil__ and Rhyblet like this.
  9. "There is no such thing as too late to find redemption. Or to find a certain kind of peace after death. Like the leaves that fall before winter, they shall blossom anew and strong in spring - light and dark, both will rise and fall; a cycle of life and death. It is through rejection and acceptance, love and hate, joy and sorrow, happiness and sorrow - we find what life is truly about." -Unknown
    LifeofMancub likes this.
  10. "Logan" - Charles Xavier

It's his voice....So commanding, very inspirational.
  11. "Run Forrest run!" -Jenny
    LifeofMancub likes this.
  12. " In The Jungle You Must Wait Until The Dice Read 5 Or 8 " - Jumanji
  13. "I have a quote but you don't see me showing it off"-Ricardo 2016
  14. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
    -Steve Jobs
    _Devil__ likes this.
  15. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean
    Raaynn, _Devil__ and 607 like this.
  16. "Peace will win and fear will lose"- Twenty One Pilots
    Raaynn, LifeofMancub and _Devil__ like this.
  17. A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.
    - Joseph Campbell
  18. "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light"- Albus Dumbledore
    607, LifeofMancub and _Devil__ like this.
  19. "There's something in this world that no one has seen before. It's gentle and sweet. Maybe if it could been seen, everyone would fight over it. That's why the world hid it, so that no one could get their hands on it so easily. However, someday, someone will find it. The person who deserves it the most will definitely find it." ~
    Toradora!

Yeaah, I'm sort of a weeb. :D
    607, Lomax70 and _Devil__ like this.
  20. "You choose your own future."
    The_Mancub likes this.