Inspiring Quotes

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by The_Mancub, Nov 26, 2016.

?

What do you think about this?

I like it 40 vote(s) 90.9%
Mixed 2 vote(s) 4.5%
I dont like it 2 vote(s) 4.5%
  1. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
    -Earl Nightingale
    Equinox_Boss, _Devil__ and Kytula like this.
  2. "Working hard beats hardly working any day"

-My Father
  3. "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more." -Nikola Tesla

"I'm surprised I haven't been punched in the face." -Matty Healy

"Are you in touch with all your darkest fantasies? Have you created yourself a life in which you can experience them? I have. I'm f****ng crazy, but I'm free." -Lana Del Rey
    Equinox_Boss and _Devil__ like this.
  4. "It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings." - Kurt Cobain
    cowland123, Equinox_Boss and Ryan_A_ like this.
  5. A little nonsense now and then, is cherished by the wisest men. -Roald Dahl
    Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! -Dr. Seuss
    Don't believe everything you see on the internet -Abraham Lincoln
  6. “A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.”
    -Author Unknown
  7. Something that I came up with in skeleton terms:

When life gives you bonemeal, make a tree grow :p
  8. One mans common sense, is another mans genius.

- my grandfather and father, where it originally cam from I have no idea.
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Kytula like this.
  9. “You don’t know what’s around that next bend ... all you can control is how you’re reacting with everything.”
    Equinox_Boss and khixan like this.
  10. "He who fights with monsters, should see to it that he himself does not become a monster."
  11. "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle." -Fr James Keller
    Personal favorite:D
  12. Oh yes, that's pretty great, never thought of that before!
  13. "Telling a Fish to climb a tree will only make them feel stupid"
    Equinox_Boss and khixan like this.
  14. I liked Jelle's version of that better. ;)

The original quote is "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its abillity to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
    But we don't even know if it really was Einstein who invented it.
  15. "If there's even a slight chance of getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life's too short, and happiness is too rare."
  16. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.”
    - Albert Einstein
    khixan, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  17. "Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us. We often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures. Have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Kytula like this.
  19. "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path." -Buddha

"Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without." -Buddha

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." -Buddha

"Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well kinder." -Gildarts of Fairy Tail

"People cry. Not because their weak. But they've been strong for too long." -Mira Jane of Fairy Tail