How did you choose your username?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ilyvion, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Bug is short for my family nickname, Buggin.
    Mo is short for my real name, Morgan.
    1207 is my birthday, December 7th. :p
    Equinox_Boss and alexschrod like this.
  2. TheMikano.. Hmm..

When I was younger, I loved manga and anime. One day, me and my friends wanted to make our own characters :) One of my friends suggested Mikano. I thought this name was cool. When I signed up to Minecraft, that name was taken.. :( Then I chose TheMikano.

I still regret of my choice.. ;)

-TheMikano
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Well, a few years ago my cousin moved in. His name is Tim Jr. So we just call him Jr. And about the lizard I was fascinated with lizards and reptiles back when I made a runescape when I was 8.
    Equinox_Boss and ZBSDKryten like this.
  4. Mine is the first part of the email i have had since i was about 10 thx to a lovely spelling error on my part. It was supposed to be kryssyjane9191, but i didnt notice i had typed krysyyjane9191 until it was too late. I now have access to both though so i guess i could change over if i wanted....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Mine was actually from a username suggestion thing from a game I play (Still do!) From 2003. However it's not defunct and I use "Joshyy" for everything I can though.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I feel the need to elaborate...

Krysyyjane9191 is Krystal shortened to krysyy (nickname spelled wrong) and my middle name Jane...9191 is my b-day (September 1, 1991)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Well, other than Qwerty189 is the username I always use...

My brother (Qwertyzzz18) first started playing minecraft with that username, I took the stem, (Qwerty) edited out the zzz, (Qwerty189) and added my favorite number at the time. (Qwerty189)

My favorite number is now 13, but I still like the username. :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. When we were younger, Crazy1080 and I shared accounts with all games we played. It got to the point though that we couldn't stand each other, and so, through a huge amount of creativity, I changed two numbers.
  9. What game is that?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Runescape
    Equinox_Boss and Gap542 like this.
  11. I chose mine because my last name is finch and it does rock so i made my xbox gamertag this but then when i made this account i had to change my gamertag due to a xbox hacker trying to steal my acvout so it is now Google Support. but i now how a xbox account that is finch rocks. all my teachers and friends call me finch so i go by my last name. but there is many rude sayings about my last name i find rude .

Sent from my phone. sorry for bad dpelling i am also in english in class hiding from the techer trying to see me see my phone. lol
  12. You're in for a ride ;)

When I was 8, I signed up for runescape under the name of BattleOgre123. I didn't like the name, so I moved onto BillyTheMascot. I then signed up for club penguin, and that name was taken, so I chose BillyMascot. Then this became my name for scratch.mit.edu, and then I got banned for being disrespectful. I didn't know how, and after 3 weeks of denied appeals, I made a new account called MyHFC.

There was somebody called 'StardustBreaker' on there, and I liked his name. I didn't want to rip him off, and I wanted a DBZ related name, so I chose SoulPunisher, not knowing the trouble this would bring me...

I now regret choosing that name. People think it's a disrespectful name towards the dead. I then went by the username of CocoaPanda10, then this evolved into CocoaThePanda, and now I go by the username of DragonSoul, but i'm thinking of making a new name called LotlStyle or something :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Chascarrillo literally means 'Wisecrack' or 'joke' in english.
  14. Doing too many minecraft accounts and forgeting passwords so I made this:

n - Nicholas
    fell - Fell
    2009 - My school join year

Also its my school login :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. My school login is 11valdezjamie :p

Jamie = First name
    Valdez = Second name
    11 = I joined my high school in 2011.
    Equinox_Boss and nfell2009 like this.
  16. My school do the same but its like

Nicholas Fell = nfell +
    Then year of joining = nfell2009
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. My password is pretty obvious, but your work is all backed up on one of the school's servers. The worst somebody can do is delete your work for 10 minutes. Also, let's back on topic. Don't reply to this xD
    Equinox_Boss and nfell2009 like this.
  18. My school replace the first letter of your name with a number, Rest of your surname, Random numbers. (So if my last name was smith it'd be'

7mith373
  19. My name came from the anime manga Naruto. The character Kakashi was "the man" at the time, so I changed it to make it more of a girl name and came up with Kiashi with a nickname Kia. I use the name Kiashi or KiashiSama in all games I play.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. The Sleepy part comes from my insomnia which I've had since I was a little kid. The PK in my name stands for Psychokinetic.
    I considered the name SpookyPK, but I think Sleepy felt like it described me better.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.