How did you choose your username?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ilyvion, Oct 10, 2012.

1. My nickname is Kman because nobody can pronounce my name. I put it as my MC name with my Birthday after it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. uhhh.. I don't really have favorites.. :oops::confused:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. firstname_lastname
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. LZBZ = LawlzBrawlz = http://www.lawlzbrawlz.com/
    DW = Initials and what most people call me at work. I work with most of the members of LawlzBrawlz.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Sort of off topic, but when will you start with the animated sig making again? I know a lot of people must be pestering you about this... :oops:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I feel confused by this question...
    Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.
  7. Your sig says you have a TARDIS shop.
    Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. lol the TARDIS is the name of the shop...not an item for sale :p
  9. Oh, I see.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Well, I was out of ideas on usernames, so I though: I'll just say who I am :D
    So yea, it's me Matheus

-ItsMeMatheus
    Equinox_Boss, alexschrod and eklektoi like this.
  11. Both my names have a similar story ... before i played minecraft alot on computer - i played alot of ps2 and xbox ... once i played xbox for a few years and had gotten better (Way better, actually) i made my xbox name WCG_Elite ... and became the owner of World Class Gaming .. .hence the name WCG_Elite

Then I later used the same name for my first minecraft account name which i've had for over little over 3 years now ...

And then about a month ago i decided to bring another account on EMC so i was like ... 'I like the whole 'Elite' Sound to it ... so i just decided to make this name which was Greek - εκλεκτοί ..or in this case eklektoi
    Equinox_Boss, alexschrod and Hash98 like this.
  12. im not i wat ninjas for brunch
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Mine doesn't take that long to explain...
    Cody is my first name.
    GRAW means Ghost Reacon Advanced Warfighter. (codygraw30 is my xbox username)
    And 101... I dont know why 101, I guess its my favorite number.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. well i used my first name kevin then i added my last name welch ( 1 dolloar company called welchcorp) then i added 2001 for a reminder of the twintowers
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. hi hash i havent seen you in a long time and yes i still go to your res
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I didnt, my friend did.
    Equinox_Boss and jkjkjk182 like this.
  17. Mrlegitislegit was the name of my alt on Roblox. Could have been Cds0199, my main, but I have now started using Mrlegitislegit for about everything.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. When I used to play Counter Strike 1.6, I used the light blue tiki as my gamespray and really grew attached to it.

At that time, my username for many sites online was "Groot Teekoek" or "Teekoek" (that's Afrikaans for the big pikelet/crumpet), pronounced "Hroat té-cook" (well, sort of :rolleyes:)
    After moving away from ZA to France, people in games never understood what my nickname meant, so I decided to change it. I immediately thought of my old tiki decal, and I became Tikimaniac (it's still in my custom Steam url), shortened to Tikiman.

As for the 678 ? It makes the name unique, and it's easy to type with simple a finger stroke :D
    Equinox_Boss and alexschrod like this.
  19. So, January 22, 2000?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. 1998golfer 'cuz i was born in 1998 and like to golf.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.