How did you choose your username?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ilyvion, Oct 10, 2012.

1. I have insomnia too.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Same here, except StL is my favorite team.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. You know you don't have to quadruple-post to reply to multiple people, right? You can quote people multiple times in a single post, like I did here with yours.
  4. Well... I'm a fan of space shuttles.
  5. My username, is a very unusual one, but once i created It, it was mine forever . It all began when I was 11 and I was play the new L4D it was new then, L4D2 came out later on. I was playing with one of my friends, I love L4S so I was having a great time, then I saw a zombie, glitched. But it's facial expression was not ZOMBIE* it was happy, cheerful if you will.

This zombie had a big smile on his face :D I'm like hey ! This guys MrSmiley! And then forever on I called myself smiley :) eve my XBL iis mrsmiley99
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Mine is taken from my first, middle and last name, meant to be of the first two letters. I originally tried making a twitter account called DaJaKo, but I found out it already existed so I added in the "E".
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and alexschrod like this.
  7. Well.... I like pigs... :p
  8. Mine started when i was in first grade my friend called me eyeball and then everyone else then my teachers then my perants and then everyone and i am still being called eyeball today :D at the age of 13!!! (need a age change :D) so i thought when i got minecraft what should i make my name then i thought oh ya my NICKNAME would be good so i typed in eyeball and i was like needs to be more internety so i made it iball then i said , "too short." so i put in my friends motocross number then his motocross number upside down and thats how my name originated :D the end!
    Equinox_Boss and alexschrod like this.
  9. my story is long :D it started in first grade :D (i like putting happy faces)

come and check out our super tree/store at res# 818
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. i just wanted a name for people to be like "wtf" and for it to be awkward to say
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and alexschrod like this.
  11. I thought so,
    I just didn't know either to ask or not.
    Who is your favorite cat?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Mine is from a few different things. Feb 2007 I made a friend on IMVU who is a furry. He told me about fursuits and furaffinity.net and I was interested and ended up choosing a panda because I love Pandas and that is my nickname when people can't remember my first name. Then because everyone I've always talked to says I seem sweet and cuddly and most furries have odd colorings to their fursonas and my favorite is blue, I started using cuddlybluepanda for everything. My emails and xbox are still this because I just can't be fudged to get new ones.

Fast forward to everyone using names like iPwnNoobs, iEatBunnies and other cutesy little names etc. I decided to change it and because we only had Ramen for a while it became PandasEatRamen. I made my minecraft account then found out you had to buy the game and then was like EFF THAT. I then found out some girl on Twitter has PandasEatRamen as her name so I changed it to PandasEatPancakes because I had a thing for Pancakes at one point.
  14. Thinking of different alt account names:
    Zoelikespie
    Icecreampie
    Any other ideas?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. You have Bear in your username, I was thinking:
    BaconBear, if you like bacon.
    BearPie

Just spitting out some ideas here.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. i bought my minecraft account and it came with the name /shrug
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I always have a variation of Penf or something due to my Internet self, Pen F. Now that is a story for another timeā€¦
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Mine is Joseph...
    -_-
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. mine is christain!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. You think?
    :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.