How did you choose your username?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ilyvion, Oct 10, 2012.

1. *EDIT*
    Apparently now I fell in a wood chipper.
  2. Imma try a Crazy 1080!! :D
    Equinox_Boss and PenguinDJ like this.
  3. It's just my name. Not inventive, but I like it. I used to use internet pseudonames, but I got tired of it. I switched to this when I got a gmail account (back in the very early days of gmail) and have been using it ever since.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Jaime Váldez? That's a spanish name!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. hmmm how can i put this...oh yes....i found out there was creepers in minecraft, figured that i could be good at killin em.....thought of a good word for killing creepers......came up with my name :p creeperslayer789 then i added some numbers :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Yes, I know :p My family originates from there from 2 generations ago.
    Equinox_Boss and Mrsmiley99 like this.
  7. My story of my username:

Long.. Long Ago in the year of 2004 I've moved to a new house and stuff. There I met my "Best Friend". In the year of 2005, my best friend went on vacations to NJ to visit his siblings and stuff. Once he came back he told me about this AWESOME NEW GAME AND STUFF!@#@. This game was called: RuneScape.... Some days ago before that happened (That was around July 20th ish) my father had have given me a shirt of the brand "Gap". That day when my friend told me about this AWESOME NEW GAME!! I had been wearing that shirt.

Me and my friend started to create me an account (It was everything in english I was like 8 or 9,I didn't knew almost everything ) (he knew more than me, he is like 1.8years older) and I didn't knew of any name to make.. so.. I thought I'd choose the name of "Gap" which came from my shirt. Once we put it there it appeared it was Either too short... or taken(Don't remember which) and it appeared like 6 options, each option showed like:
    Gap555
    Gap561
    Gap346
    Gap542

And Boom I choosed Gap542 (That was like July 20th ish 2005) and ever since than.. My Email,Usernames and everything that belongs to stuff in the internet uses Gap542.

The End

[ That friend isn't my friend so more, as around 2 years ago he had started to ignore me completely(No reason) ever since he moved to the US. ]
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Well, the "Yankee" comes from the fact that I was born, raised, and will always be a die-hard yankees fan. The 518 is my birthday, May 18. I may get a new account, "ThatFunGuy" or "ThatFunDude"
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  9. mr_petter. well, my name is Petter and my e-mail from 3th grade was and still is mr.petter@......... and I think I couldn´t have mr.petter so then it became mr_petter. And I am really happy for that :D
    Equinox_Boss and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  10. The Xbox Live Gamertag Generator.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Mine is the same as my school username, and email:
    Cchiarell6914
    C=Cohl (My first Name, and yes, it's pronounced Cole)
    cchiarell=Part of my last name
    6914=Random numbers
    Equinox_Boss and IronClad1017 like this.
  12. That's my favorite team I been a Yankees fan since 20 years
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Cool! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Guess why I have my username? ;)
  15. Well how I got my username beast cause I am awesome at call of duty,so my friends called me Mr_Beast
    Then 47 is my favorite number
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. An ironclad was a steam powered warship of the later 19th century, protected by iron or steel armor plates, and I added random numbers
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Everybody is awesome at Call Of Duty. It's easy to master.
  18. my username came from some website account i have i can't remember and my father said DogsAreNice was not "cool"
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. That's a pretty cool middle name.
    Equinox_Boss and SoulPunisher like this.
  20. How much is a TARDIS? ._.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.