How did you choose your username?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ilyvion, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Corrected it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. i saw someone called "cdrtrufflehunter" and ripped off of that. i originally wanted to be The_Elite_Truffle_hunter, but im at the symbol cap as is :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. When Jeb (him and some others from Mojang are making this, but it will break our reciepts for Minecraft right now, so they aren't going to release it just yet) releases the username changer, I will be using it. I hate my username and I was 9 when I chose it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Welllllll
    I started MMO games when I was about 14, with Enemy Territory: Wolfenstein (a ftp mmo fps) and I wanted my name Camisado (which at the time was my favorite Panic! At The Disco song, and it means secret attack in french) Anywho the guys on the server called me Cami and it stuck.
    From there I got the HxC, meaning hardcore put two and two together and you get Hardcore Cami :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Cool.

More stories please! :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Well when I started EMC... my password for everything was superdog94. I liked that and just changed it so it would match the year I was born ( 1993) and so my username and password weren't the same. Plus who wouldn't like a dog that is super??:p

P.S. No my password is not the same now... it's actually changed like 3 times this year.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Drat... xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Wow, just...wow....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. xD Im jking!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Manic Miner was about the first computer game I've played and liked :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Lets not even go there ;P
    Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.
  12. Well saw 40000 Mini Coopers :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.