Hot Chocolate !!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AncientTower, Oct 24, 2017.

?

Do like Hot Chocolate ?

Yes 38 vote(s) 54.3%
No 7 vote(s) 10.0%
I have allergies to chocolate 1 vote(s) 1.4%
I'm a Cocoa addict... 11 vote(s) 15.7%
Ho Ho Ho, my favorite 13 vote(s) 18.6%
  1. That's perfectly okay my man. My mom is addicted to the Hallmark channel when November comes. I'm still holding out on adding substance to this thread until December, however. ;)
    Nickblockmaster and AncientTower like this.
  2. I'm very curious as to why. :)
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  3. I eat kruidnoten during the entire year, providing we don't run out. :D But I can imagine there being appeal to consuming certain types of food only for a short period each year.
  4. Ohh yum, kruitnoten. :D I'm not sure if it would be the case, but I can imagine myself not liking them as much if I ate them all year long. Perhaps that would be because I eat way too much of everything. :p Hot chocolate though is fit for every time of the year, though. :)
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  5. Hello everyone, you may recognize me as "Joy_the_Miner", but for December, you may refer to me as "Joy_the_Engineer".

I would like to invite you guys all on a trip riding The Polar Express. We will be on our way to the North Pole, but I promise to have you guys back home in time for Christmas Eve. :)

This trip will be absolutely special, so please relax and enjoy yourselves while you enjoy our trip to the North Pole and back.

Not only that, but we serve hot chocolate on this train~ ^^

Sounds good yeah? I promise you will enjoy yourselves. Please relax and have some hot chocolate while you enjoy the ride. :D

For those of you who have not seen the Polar Express film, I really suggest that you check out the "Hot Chocolate" scene. It's really well done and quite energetic. :)

6. I hadn't seen that, but wow, it's amazing!
    Joy_the_Miner and AncientTower like this.
  7. I know that this is not the most popular. :cool:
    But it has to be Dark Hot Chocolate. No marshmallows.
    And anytime of year, but when it is cool, it is better!
  8. I just had a lukewarm hot chocolate and three oatmeal raisin cookies. Santa better up his game because Tower came to play.
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  9. Hot hot, ooo we got it
  10. 2nd cup of the night...
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  11. I've replaced coffee this month with Hot Chocolate.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  12. If hotchocolate were highly caffeinated and gave me the coffee rush I would drink it religiously.
  13. That is exactly why I don't drink coffee. :p
    EquableHook and wafflecoffee like this.
  14. I'm laughing out loud, because this doesn't make any sense. xD You don't drink coffee because if hot chocolate was caffeinated and gave EquableHook the coffee rush he would drink it religiously? xD
    I'm still laughing. :rolleyes:
    Edit: Still laughing, but that's probably just because I'm tired.
    EquableHook likes this.
  15. I think he doesn't, because then, he'd have a dependency on it, like EQ.
    EquableHook likes this.
  16. Okay, then especially for you: that is unliterally exactly why I don't drink coffee. :D
    EquableHook and 607 like this.
  17. See my post above. ;)
  18. Currently drink coffee religiously. Now if hotchocolate had the power of a red bull! then we would be talking! Yes im also tired because i have 3 finals 3 days in a row soooo im a little burnt out =P