Hash's Hug Vouchers

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hashhog, Feb 9, 2015.

1. I think I remember that booth... Or maybe it was something similar :confused:
  2. We sold them for like 10k each
  3. They'll disappear? :eek:

So now you're telling me these items are magical? Hmm, maybe I should build my own safe room, such as in NCIS. You flip a lever and then something cool lights up after which you can pretend to be in a secured area :)
    hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  4. ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  5. No, no-no, they'll almost completely disappear. I think it'll be like you can only see a few pixels of the paper. Or the texture disappears completely, but the name is still there when you hover over.
    hashhog3000 and SteamingFire like this.
  6. Nope, wasn't that one I'm afraid :p
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  7. Pretty great booth though. Amirite or nah?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. I suppose you're right :rolleyes:
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  9. remember it was made out of wood fences mostly
  10. I believe so...
  11. Note to self: Be extremely precise in your future posts in order to stop the Sass Police from punishing you. :p
    I meant that I'll be giving them out fewer and fewer times, of course. :p Though it would be cool if I really could make them all vanish.

Also, as of yet I have had nobody win a beacon. As a result, next year (yes, this is totally becoming an annual thing! :p) I will most likely be making a few different versions of the hug voucher, each of which have a different percent chance. More rare ones will have a higher percent chance for a beacon. :) And some may have random special effects as well. Still thinking about the concept. :p
  12. Why are you trying to make the rare ones worse than the normal ones? Getting a beacon would just be awful, because then people would only have an annoying beam of light and not infinite hugs... :P
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  13. Ha ha, I guess that if somebody does win a beacon, I'll give them a head just to be nice. :p My heads are certainly quite huggable! :p I've already begun devising some new types... I think I'll have 12 total, just for the sake of variety. Of course, there are far more ways to hug someone (as a certified hugging expert, I was required to memorize all 6,281), but I think 12 vouchers should suffice for next year. :)
  14. oh hash... You're not the only one who forgets the hug list of Chi Mai Zeng Zhu... He has a specific way, so it are 6,282 ways. (I assume it was that one you missed, most common mistake made)
    Patr1cV, Hashhog and 607 like this.
  15. It was scientifically proven that Chi Mai Zeng Zhu's 6,282 was blasphemy and unable to be replicated in real life.
    haastregt and 607 like this.
  16. Can i know the 6282nd method? >.>
    haastregt likes this.
  17. Oh I feel so stupid, I mean after the addition of Shu Go Rheng of course, he showed the world that after drinking mint thea and eating a banana, it does work :p
    well, its simple.
    Just stand before the guy you want to hug, wear baggy jeans and a suit, and then bring up your right hand, stretch your second and fourth finger, get your right foot and push it against the back of your left knee so that you will get onto the ground with it, then inzip your hug.zip file on your computer and replace the hug.jar file with minecraft.jar found in roaming/%appdata%/.minecraft
    And then start your minecraft and you should get this image shelluser posted :p

Easy right :D?
    Edit: oh, after you ate the banana and drunk mint thea of course.
    Patr1cV and SteamingFire like this.
  18. Bump! Be sure to turn in vouchers by tomorrow, or you'll have to wait until next year! :D
  19. I sended you 2 about a week ago, but I still didnt receive the heads :(...
    otherwise I would have hugs for double ethernety
    Patr1cV likes this.