Hash's Hug Vouchers

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hashhog, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Just when you thought you had got away... :rolleyes: Hash always finds a way to get it to you :p I've sent one off to you for redeeming, thanks!
    2015-02-16_11.45.26.png
    607, hashhog3000 and ShelLuser like this.
  2. I'm really glad that hash uses his powers for good, otherwise we'd be in a lot of trouble :)
    CadenMann, 607 and Hashhog like this.
  3. I still have a stack of dirt you tossed me while silently waiting at ClareMuss's 3rd res ;)
    I renamed that stack of dirt HashHugs and I want to redeem all of them :D
    ShelLuser and hashhog3000 like this.
  4. ...
  5. Fixed that for you. :)
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  6. I am going to have to make... Vouchers. I have never signed a book on EMC yet. Never. They are... Valuable? (Not really that valuable, seeing as how I am not staff.)
  7. Well, they somewhat are. Some villagers will happily give you one emerald for a written book.

Of course these cause me great dilemma's. I mean; should I write the villager a nice story about the birds and the bees or do I simply add: "thou shall give me emeralds!" and sign with: "Gimme, gimme, gimme!".
    607 and Galantisizer like this.
  8. Wait... I have one of these.. are they still redeemable?
  9. Yup. :)
  10. I still really want one of these, but a million rupees is a bit much... I'll sleep a bit over it, I guess.
  11. I shall find you! :eek:
  12. I'm hardly ever online for more than one minute :oops:

13. Then I will cheat and mail one to you or I will find a hopper on your res. :p
    607 likes this.
  14. (note to self: if he finds the hopper, that'll be the first time in years that thing is used :rolleyes:)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  15. If you told me then I wouldn't have believed you, but it seems to me as if this event even has left an impression on the game of Minecraft itself. For real...

So I fire up Minecraft this evening, need to check up on a few things while dinner is cooking before I can spend some hours online, and what do you think I saw?

Can't be coincidence ;)
    MRANDMRSC, 607, Qwerty189 and 3 others like this.
  16. Oh, that is certainly no coincidence! Why, just this morning I went over to a Mojang developer's house and gave him a surprise hug!
    MRANDMRSC and ShelLuser like this.
  17. Oh boo, i saw this too late xD
    Is it too late to ask for one to put in my player library? XD
  18. I'm still tossing them out, it's just much less commonly. After the March 7th deadline, they'll disappear ALMOST completely until it's February again. :)
  19. So no mail for me? XD
  20. I had a hug booth with master mockery and we sold expensive hugs and made over 50k