Hash's Hug Vouchers

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hashhog, Feb 9, 2015.

1. I missed hugs! Aww...
  2. You know I would love like 30 stacks of these :p
  3. I don't even care about the prizes, I just want a hug, man.

Why will no one hug me?
  4. -hugs chibiknight- >.>

Btw, hash, i've included your hug voucher in my valentine's hut in my Cloud Collection museum xD
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  5. Visit me somethime soon :p, mine are free for 0.36 rupees, thats 14626,7% discount!
    Patr1cV and BurgerKnight like this.
  6. I offer hugs to anyone who will pay me masses and masses of rupees, eh, eh? :D
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  7. Well that depends. How warm and caring are your hugs?
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  8. Very warm! Not sure about the caring part...
  9. Ill take 20
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. In effort to keep the hugs alive, I have replaced the main post with a new Hug-based mini contest. Check it out! :D
    607 likes this.
  11. :eek:
    im gonna join this contest :p
  12. Do the golden spade hug voucher
    Golden Spades 2 good
  13. Oh, that's really cool!
  14. I know there are 6,282 types of hugs, but I took the 12 most common ones. And some are better than others :)
    1. The Mom and dad Hug - A Hug only can be given by someone who really loves you
    2. A Group Hug - A hug with multiple people
    3. Fake Hug - A hug that only is given because it is 'expected from you' or you dont want to be mean.
    4. The Buddy Hug – Like a pat on the shoulder but a powerfull hug, one that your friends give.
    5. The Sleepy Shoulder Hug – A hug where someone or both of you lets their head rest on the others shoulder, that explains the name right?
    6. The Polite Hug – An awekward hug where someone actually dont wants to touch you, but still trys to give a hug. Usually comes with the 'polite smile'. Looks like the Fake hug.
    7. The Bear Hug – The good hug, you wrap your arms around each other and hold tight. What does this mean? It means that it you finally got a girl/boyfriend :).
    8. The Quickie Hug – A quick hug given before someone leaves. This doesnt mean it is bad, it can still be more powerfull than a lot of other hugs.
    9. The Unreciprocated Hug – Otherwise known as being given the cold shoulder. When you hug and they stand there like a stiff board with their hands hanging at their side, you can be pretty sure they are not happy with you.
    10. The Snuggle Hug – This one usually takes place on the couch in front of the TV or the fireplace. It means they are enjoying being with you and want to stay close to you.
    11. The Squeeze Hug – A hug where you give a 'bit' to much power, usually comes with a ''huung!' sound.
    12. The Waistline Hug – The hug people use when walking around in the city, both having an arm around each other. This is like a 'we are a couple' hug.
    Patr1cV, Hashhog, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  15. LOL
  16. I know what you mean with most of those, but 9 isn't really true for me. I always had 9 happen in the past, because nobody had ever really taught me how to hug people, and I still have it happen occasionally when I'm not expecting an 8 when it happens.
  17. I love hugs! Didn't realize there were so many. :D
  18. Why are you bumping this so far from vday? *.*
  19. The surprise hug: "Surprise! You've been given a hug voucher! Redeem for surprise hugs!"