Happy Pride Month!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Wooooo! Hooooo! Loving that Pride flag!! =D

Love is love and I could care less about your gender or non gender and nether does love. :)
    ~hugs & love~ to all of you. <3
  2. Some people take pride in (collecting) promo's ;)
  3. It's nice to see some pride stuff! The school I go to pushed something called the gay-straight alliance the hardest in my city and was one of the first to do so too. We celebrate LGBTG most of the year, since much of the school is LGBTQ and our arts head also works hard to help bring awareness to the issues. A good portion of the furry community is also LGBTQ.
  4. If Anyone wants the Trans Flag or any of the Other Flags to go with this, let me know and I can send the files over. I will also make some on SMP6 and have then open for players at one of my reses (Maybe my mall not sure).

~Finch
  5. She did however say that people in her party could decide for herself, and shouldn't necessarily replicate her vote. ;) Which I appreciate! :)

That's alright! I, personally, won't be buying any Spain flags. ;)
  6. Hate to rain on the pride parade, but pride month was last month in June.

Unless this was done as an end of month thing? Correct me if I'm wrong <3
  7. They had to wait a while as the pasting of the maps where not working, so they had to wait for it to get fixed, hence why 11 maps came out all in 20 days...

Plus everyone should know it was last month, as its well know in the news and all...
    SkeleTin007 and 607 like this.
  8. As finch said, had to deal with the map errors, and it was noted in op that Pride Month was June (so yes, end of the month kind of thing). :)
  9. i'm very happy with this addition. being here for some years, i saw senior staff that were very homophobic. some cows who liked icecream...
    good choice to add this flag :)
    MissFable, We3_MPO, UltiPig and 4 others like this.
  10. Yep, yer wrong. If you look at the date of the OP it's clearly posted in June along with info. =]
    We3_MPO and FadedMartian like this.
  11. It says "Happy Pride Month", which would seem more like krysyy is celebrating the start, not the end =]
    synth_apparition likes this.
  12. True, as I too thought it was odd. Yet better late than never....
  13. I tend to interpret 'homophobic' as 'afraid of humans' when I first read it. :p
  14. I already bought an unhealthy amount of these :p
    (around 4 stacks)
    jossytheninja likes this.
  15. This is probably a loaded question to ask here but their not still active on EMC are they? I mean I've been playing on EMC off and on for about 3 years now and I've never had any problems with the staff or ex-staff (granted I haven't exactly been that open on this server but still Kudos for that EMC).
  16. Pm me for info... there is some stuff to add...