[Giveaway] Just a couple DC's of promos.. No big deal

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Bro_im_infinite, Jun 24, 2015.

?

Are you hyped for the surprise?

Yah 93 vote(s) 92.1%
Nah 8 vote(s) 7.9%
  1. Happy birthday Bro! I love EMC because of how friendly the community is and how active the chat is, I've made lots of friends here, and there's lots of unique events and features that I enjoy participating in!
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  2. Happy (belated) Birthday, Bro_im_infinite! I hope you had a wonderful celebration!

I love being part of this community because it is run efficiently. The staff run everything fairly smooth which makes generally, everyone happy. We are growing more and more, and it's great to see the members getting along and helping each other. I checked out a lot of servers before I committed to this one, and I couldn't be more happy!
  3. Happy Birthday!!!!!!
    I love our community because of great people and the hard work everyone has put into making it awesome!
  4. Happy birthday!

I love EMC because of the people, the plugins, and the forums. The plugins are just great, and really set EMC apart from all the other servers. And people are always out there to help you, in game, and on the forums.
  5. Happy Birthday, Bro!

I enjoy the Empire community because I get to play cooperatively with my friends and family!
  6. i like being part of the community because the people in it are so nice, and happy birthday to you!
  7. I enjoy this server so much because you can feel safe in the waste and for the legit pvp (tho in needs some work but it's still way better than most servers). And for last happy birthday 'bro' ! It's funny right?... no?.... ok :(
    Ben3400 likes this.
  8. Happy Birfday
    "So I was told you had a birthday...."
    Joltreon Wishes you the best birthday eeeever!

"Squeeee!!"
    I enjoy being a part of the community because every once in a while the community doesn't suck which is a good break form real society. lol Kidding.... XD I love this community because I have made a few good friends which is hard for me... and I love all the houses and shops and such!!!!!

(So I usually draw something for someone's birthday.... but in this case I didn't have much time due to work, so I hope this ZeroChan image of cute little Joltreon will be sufficient.
  9. Happy Birthday and I enjoy how helpful and inviting everyone I have interacted with is.
  10. Happy Birthday Bro!!

I like playing on EMC because when my kids introduced me to minecraft my first pvp multiplayer server experience was awful - I wanted to quit minecraft altogether there and then however, I looked for a non pvp server and discovered EMC. On arrival after the tutorial (which was the one where you have to run down a long tunnel to reach the sign and if you got the answer wrong you had to run all the way back) and falling from the sky :D I hadn't got a clue how to collect water for my farm...... I asked for help in chat and someone arrived on my plot with water bucket in hand :) Since that day I have played non stop (apart from when I didn't have internet for a month which was scary) :p and will continue to do so until I am very very old :) I have made many EMC friends along the way but I still don't know who it was who arrived with the water bucket but would like to thank them very much for making EMC one of the friendliest servers ever.
    Azmaria, krysyyjane9191 and 607 like this.
  11. Happy B-day Mr.Infinity! ! !
    My favorite thing about being part of this community is all the great people. I've only been a member for about a week now and everyone is so help full when i have a question about something. Im looking forward to rest of my time on this server and I hope everyone else can say the same.
    carolmoss likes this.
  12. or maybe next sunday
    ThaKloned, jkjkjk182 and SkareCboi like this.
  13. Happy birthday man!

I enjoy this community, I've learned that my life is nothing without it. I spend most of my time advertising the server on other sites, while still building up my shop. The rest of the time I'm mining or shopping. All my time searching, and I never found another community like it, we're one of a kind.
    carolmoss likes this.
  14. This is the first time ive been home since last couple days, I had SkareCboi choose the winner.

Winner is Azmaria !

Once I get time to log in I will setup access underneath 103 for you :)
  15. Congrats Azmaria
    Azmaria and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  16. That... That was heaven. I've been Alpaca'd. (From now on, all verbs are Alpaca.)
    SkareCboi and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  17. Congrats, thanks for the giveaway Bro :)
  18. Congratulations, Azmaria! Thank you for the giveaway, Bro. I await the surprise at the end. :)
    Azmaria likes this.
  19. OMG! Thank you soooo much, im so happy. You have given me so much hope, giving when so many would expect to receive. I hope you had a great birth day and continue to for years to come!