[Giveaway] Just a couple DC's of promos.. No big deal

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Bro_im_infinite, Jun 24, 2015.

?

Are you hyped for the surprise?

Yah 93 vote(s) 92.1%
Nah 8 vote(s) 7.9%
  1. I Like emc as they are very supportive and a great community to be around. There are several people out there that also make it so much more fun to come on. Although i spend my time building, i will be starting to go to events as my builds get complete!..

Happy Birthday song in Chinese

祝 你 生日 快乐, 祝 你 生日 快乐。
    Zhù nǐ shēng rì kuài lè, zhù nǐ shēng rì kuài lè.
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.

祝你幸福, 祝你健康, 祝你前途光明。
    Zhù nǐ xìng fú, zhù nǐ jiàn kāng. Zhù nǐ qián tú guāng míng.
    Wish you happiness, wish you health. Wish your future is bright.

祝 你 生日 快乐, 祝 你 生日 快乐。
    Zhù nǐ shēng rì kuài lè, zhù nǐ shēng rì kuài lè.
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.

祝你幸福, 祝你健康, 有个温暖家庭。
    Zhù nǐ xìng fú, zhù nǐ jiàn kāng, yǒu gè wēn nuǎn jiā tíng.
    wish you happiness, wish you health, and have a cozy family.
  2. Well Happy Birthday!
    I love EMC because of The community. The Friends I've made, The Generosity of the Community (This would be an example of this) and the Friendly People here. :D
    Bro_im_infinite and f_Builder_s like this.
  3. Thanks for this giveaway! A DC of promos? Wow! Happy Birthday! I love the forums and the generosity of people doing giveaways. :)
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  4. Happy Birthday Bro, I love being apart of EMC because the server becomes more popular everyear and was able to see the server grow over almost 3 years now. I love how I'm able to build great things in the wild without the fear of someone destroying it, altougth when it does happen, the staff are quick to take care of the griefer and are willing help you rebuild.
  5. The people of EMC are amazing, so caring and helpful. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  6. Happy birthday man :)

People here are simply nice. The way this place is run seems to attract mature, kind people and I can't find anywhere else like it.
    607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  7. Happy Birthday, hope you have a great one. I enjoy the community because everyone is nice, helpful, and supportive to other players.
  8. Happy Birthday! EMC is always active and willing to help.
  9. Happy Birthday!!!!
    I love our community and all the people who are in it! Everyone is always so helpful and the staff have not failed me once! ;)
    Have a WONDERFUL birthday!
  10. Happy Birthday !!

I love the community for things like this. selfish acts of kindness
  11. I love this community because who doesn't? Happy Birthday :)
  12. Happy birthday! I enjoy being in the community to help encourage procrasrination on papers.
  13. Happy birthday Bro! I love this community because of the events!
  14. First bump lol, dont want anyone to miss out on something as massive as this
  15. This post won't give you a chance to get anything :p You should read the whole OP then edit it if you want a chance
    TechNinja_42, cadgamer101 and 607 like this.
  16. :O This is worth more than 4 million (Unless my calculations are wrong)
  17. it probably is, i didnt count
  18. Your calculations are wrong, its worth more than 5M =P
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  19. I got to a point then i accidently hit the off on the calculator :/
  20. Happy Birthday! I don't know you personally, but perhaps we might meet in game one day :D

I love EMC for many reasons, and I will list them all! :p
    • I love the friendly, mature community that always is looking for a way to help others
    • I personally love the the business/market aspect of the server, since my mind naturally thinks that way
    • I love the staff team, since they are a big part of what makes this server so enjoyable
    • I love the developer team, since they are the dreamers and creators for the awesome things we get to see and experience on EMC
    • I love krysyy (not in a creepy way, she is engaged, but in a I love what she does for the server) because of how much time and effort she puts into EMC to make it a better community
    • Lastly, I love EMC because it doesn't matter who you are, what you believe, or where you live, the community will accept you with open arms