[Giveaway] Just a couple DC's of promos.. No big deal

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Bro_im_infinite, Jun 24, 2015.

?

Are you hyped for the surprise?

Yah 93 vote(s) 92.1%
Nah 8 vote(s) 7.9%
  1. Happy birthday!

I like the EMC community because of all the kind players.
    I've never been able to put myself into any other community as good as EMC.
  2. Done :p
    Thanks for the notice ;)
  3. Happy birthday :D
    I like being part of The community Because Everyone is Nice and Actuly talks back when you ask them a question
    Tuqueque and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  4. Hey, my birthday is on June 28th :D
    Anywho...I like spending time with the community because they're all so helpful, and everything really just flows.
    Also, HOLY PROMOS!
    Happy Birthday to you (and me :D)!
    Bro_im_infinite and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. Well, I love EMC because it's EMC. I can really be myself here, and I feel as if I am actually part of something, rather than an outsider looking in. Makes me feel good to be involved in something bigger than myself.

Also, although it's a bit late, happy birthday! You know, I hear people with more birthdays tend to live longer . . .
    Bro_im_infinite, 607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  6. well first happy bday :D (a bit late but shah) i hope you had a good birthday :p
    second
    i really like emc
    it is a great community with a lot of fun people to work,build, adventure ... with :p
    people are always ready to help (ok almost always :p)
    and like blackknight said ^, i can really be myself on emc
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  7. I love EMC because it provides an imaginary escape from my job as a physical therapist (gets demanding and emotional at times). Happy B-day! Awesome giveaway! :D
  8. Wow my eyes practically fell off looking at all those promos! I like EMC because you can do almost anything, and you have the freedom to have fun! Oh and happy late birthday! :p
  9. Happy (late) Birthday!
    I love being part of the community because it's always interesting and a big part of what makes EMC so great!
  10. Bonne fĂȘte, it's how we say Happy birthday in french.

I like to be part of the EMC community because we are a big amount of cool people who help each other!
    Bro_im_infinite and 607 like this.
  11. I love taking part in events that are hosted. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  12. Happy late birthday! Sorry about that :p I enjoy the community because of all the people I've met. I love how its always something new and that the server is always fun! The stories, memories, and friends I've made will last me a lifetime! That is why I love this community
  13. Happy Birthday!
    I love the community of EMC and the people And the events that are held, also that the people are very nice and helpful to new people. therefor I stay on EMC for the friends and memories I have made
    EMC is awesome!!!
  14. When I joined EMC in February of 2012, I found the best minecraft server and community I've ever seen! This is my home. The friendships I've formed over the years here are priceless. I've met some fantastic people and I frequently meet others that I happily call friends. The staff are all top notch and I have great respect for all of them. EMC is so rich with things that help our community thrive such as play your way, special mobs, events, promos, and on and on. I'm looking forward to many more years on EMC and it's the community that is the heartbeat of it all. :D

Bro, I sincerely wish you a very happy birthday. What you're doing here is just one example of why our community is so great. Thank you for hosting this.

-Torian
  15. Happy Birthday Bro! Thank you for hosting this giveaway and every other in between. I Love EMC because.... well..
    I have people like you and people in Carthaga I can trust. Happy Birthday :D
  16. Happy Birthday!!

I enjoy being a part of the community because everyone is super nice and generous.
  17. Final Bump!
    I will give people one more day to enter :)
  18. *Saw alert* *thought it would be the results*
    Aww man... xD
    EDIT: i know this hasnt the requirements for an entry, I still want to make sure this is not ment as one just to make sure I don't get disqualified
  19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bro_im_Infinite! ok, so i'm pretty new to empire minecraft but the reason why I love it is because of the people that are on it they are so nice and friendly and the other thing I love about it is that empire minecraft is because of all the different things there are that arn't in regular minecraft such as promos and mobs. anyways I think thats enough said. Have a great birthday Good Luck Everyone!
    607, Bro_im_infinite and haastregt like this.
  20. Even though I've only been on the server for a few days I've already made so many friends, this is what I love most about EMC! Happy birthday Bro_im_infinite!
    607, Bro_im_infinite and crafter31211 like this.