[Giveaway] Just a couple DC's of promos.. No big deal

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Bro_im_infinite, Jun 24, 2015.

?

Are you hyped for the surprise?

Yah 93 vote(s) 92.1%
Nah 8 vote(s) 7.9%
  1. I love emc cause hete i have found a beautyfull community that cares and shares.
    i have felt importand and æoved by this comunity. And even supported.
    i am so glad that i found this place.

And Have a oh so Happy Birthday Bro_im_infinite!
    eviltoade, 607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  2. HAPPY B-DAY!!!! What a great way to celebrate, your gift being to give. The empire, and while players like me that press tab way to often remember most of the players they see. So great that you know everyone.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  3. Happy Birthday. This community has showed me so much and what ever I put into it, I receive back more. That is really why I love it
    607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  4. Happy Birthday. I love this community because of how nice people are when new plays come on and their willingness to continue to help them.
    607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  5. Was this last sunday or this coming sunday?
  6. Wow not sure how I missed this thread :oops:

Not looking for an entry, just Happy Birthday man! Enjoy it.
  7. I missed this thread too. lol. Who was the winner, and what was the surprise? :)

Bro, love ya, happy birthday!
  8. What was the surprise? Happy late birthday :)
  9. He didn't announce the winner or the surprise yet
    607, PenguinDJ and eviltoade like this.
  10. I love EMC. Especially the community. I love being able to walk around and see what others build! Also, happy birthday! Hope you enjoy it!
  11. I love this community manily because people know what common sense is. :p
    Man, and i thought 100 days was a long time. :confused:
    Happy Birthday! :D:cool:
  12. I know I missed the giveaway, but I must say, one of the biggest reasons I love EMC is that so many members of the community are kind and generous; I mean, look at you, it was your birthday, and you gave someone ELSE a present. Things like this happen all the time on EMC; some like this, where a lot of people notice them because they want free stuff, others done more privately, from a friend to a friend. Thank you for having done this giveaway, bro_im_infinite. I'll never forget that you were one of my first friends on EMC in the form of agozyen, when quartz came out and you, Skarecboi and I trekked 4k blocks across a Nether tunnel just to get to a bit of it. I know we didn't really stay close, but I'll never forget that. Happy belated birthday. :)
  13. Happy birthday!!!

I like being a part of the empire because of the people!!!

14. I love being a part of the empire because I am able to interact with a diverse group of wonderful people, whether they are young or old.
  15. Lol i have barely been home last couple days xD Won't be home tonight, so I guess we are going till this Sunday :)

More time for people to enter :)
    607, ThaKloned, SkareCboi and 4 others like this.
  16. ;)Happy Birthday man even though I'm sooooo late on this. For the entry:) though there are too many things to type with the little amount of time i have to type this but some reasons I love this community over any other is I am constantly helped or helping others which I find so rare in other communities. People(including you) are just so generous, willing, and kind. I know we only have to put one reason but I'm doing two :p... my second would be that I love the idea of residences and the community being able to share what they decide to make; from malls to cool looking buildings to giant wool statues of :)hings. I hope to always be a part of this community ;)
    Bro_im_infinite and eviltoade like this.
  17. Oh, lol, well in that case, I love EMC because:

1. The Community is warm, loving and friendly!
    2. The staff is fair and honest (and also number 1).
    3. And once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :p

-ET
  18. Happy Birthday Bro_im_infinite!! sorry for late response! I hope you had a great birthday!

I've been loving EMC since I joined this community!! Every time I'm so surprised and amazed what people discuss at forum and holding events to entertain people, friends, and themselves. I've never been such a peaceful online community ever! I see so many people willing to help the others and they are really kind to newbies too so it makes new comer comfortable stay this server. EMC is just really heart warming sever with full of love XD
  19. I enjoy socializing with the kind people of EMC, and being able to play a great game with a great group of people.

Happy Birthday!
  20. Aw! Happy birthday!

And I've always loved EMC ever since I came on here. I personally love the community because at least everyone I've known on here is so nice to me, and the staff is always so friendly!