[Giveaway] Just a couple DC's of promos.. No big deal

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Bro_im_infinite, Jun 24, 2015.

?

Are you hyped for the surprise?

Yah 93 vote(s) 92.1%
Nah 8 vote(s) 7.9%
  1. Dude! It's my birthday on the 30th! Happy Birthday! (close enough to be birthday brothers....) hahaha. I love the community because of the engagement level of all players, from young to old, for any problems anyone has. It's a community that's super nice to play in as its an all help all ethos!
  2. Happy B-Day :p! I love playing on the EMC community because everyone is so nice and friendly. I can just get on and talk with people and have a good time. Since the server is completely economy based it gives me a good chance to settle down and get to know and play with other minecrafters.
    607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  3. Happy B-day Bro!
    Its cause of awesome players who get together and have fun. You are one of the original players I remember from when I first started.
    Don't need to be entered into it, but I had to say happy b-day! Hope you have a fab one!
    607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  4. Happy Birthday!
    Its the People! Just a Great Place. Because of the People!:D
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  5. Happy Birthday. The fun forums and cool events make this the best server ever.
  6. Happy Birthday :)

I love emc because of the community, its full of great people.
  7. Woaaaah, that's a lot of promos.

Anyways, happy birthday.
    The community's greater than anything else I've been a part of. SMP8 in particular. It's like somebody figured out the crazy part of me and made a server dedicated to like-minded people and then nested it within a set of servers where everyone has got everybody else's back in an environment where it's encouraged to constructively criticize staff on what they can do better and openly suggest anything with the best player ideas that are possible being implemented for the good of the server. So, in short, it's better than real life. Without a doubt. Because real life isn't symmetrical or controlled by people who spend their nights building and tearing down walls or flinging horses around on ropes (I'm looking at you, BK) So yea, that's why I love the server.

I bet the surprise is a donkey named Pete. If it isn't, I will mail you donkey eggs named Pete until one is a part of the surprise.
    Bro_im_infinite and 607 like this.
  8. Whoever wins this is gonna be rich!

Happy birthday!

What I love about EMC is the community. Everyone is so friendly. I also like the giveaways like this!
  9. Happy B-day The thing i love about this server is god do i have to pick one i love every thing about this server.I can't just pick one.
  10. Bro!! My birthday is on the 26th too! XD I enjoy being a part of the community because of all the great people.. Hard to find a server with this type of community. Happy birthday man.
  11. I like EMC because everyone here is super nice... case in point. Happy birthday! Question: do these fabulous prizes all go to one person? That's what I understand to be the case, but... haha I don't know it seems like a huge amount for one person.
  12. I love the community, it has barely changed since they 8th day when I logged on!

Happy Birthday!
    cadgamer101 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  13. I love being part of this community because its one of a kind. It has Great staff. Funny players. And awesome friends.
    Happy B-Day Bro ;) May your day be filled with infinite awesomeness :)

Edit: Question: What do you plan to do on your big day?
  14. Happy birthday! I love the community since they do way, way to big giveaways.
  15. Happy birthdat bro :D have a good one :) :p i enjoy being apart of the community because they are the best ;) :p
  16. Haha Happy Birthday Dude. Congratulations on being one year further along in your life journey.
  17. What do I like about being on Empire? I liked the idea of being on a server that had good respectful people and wasn't racist. As far as I'm concerned you can keep your stuff tex.
    Batuhan and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  18. Happy Birthday!
    I just recently got back into minecraft, and the cause of that is this community. The Awesome Events that keep happening on this server are alot of fun!
  19. Happy Birthday! Enjoy being a part of this community because everyone seems so happy to participate in events.
  20. Happy Birthday!!!!!!

EMC is HOME because it is a unique server. The economy, the town, the wild, the promos, the custom mobs, the people. The people and staff especially. I've gained so many new friends while here on this server, some as strong as any friends I have in life.