[Giveaway] Just a couple DC's of promos.. No big deal

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Bro_im_infinite, Jun 24, 2015.

?

Are you hyped for the surprise?

Yah 93 vote(s) 92.1%
Nah 8 vote(s) 7.9%
  1. Happy Birthday. I like this community for rarely being toxic when compared to most popular severs out there.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  2. Happy BirdBirthday! I love the community for its players' skillful integration of wilderness and town community aspects.
  3. Happy Birthday!
    This is Very nice and Epic of you!

I enjoy being part of this community, because, bro, its infinite!

Also because the people are mostly nice and I like that you can keep (or give away) your builds and items (as opposed to some servers that reset).
  4. Happy Bday!

I like the community because they are weird.
  5. Happy birthday!
    I love being apart of (that was intended) this community because there are many great people here. It's nice to just talk with people, awesome people from foreign countries you wouldn't ever be able to meet IRL.
  6. happy birthday :D and i love the comunity because its so comunity like :D
  7. Awesome!
    Thanks for the give away!

EDIT:
    happy B-day!
    I like it because lots of people here have fun and come here everyday to have fun :)
  8. I like EMC and the community has. And happy birthday!
  9. Happy birthday. :)

I love it here because we all come from diverse backgrounds, yet we all still can play Minecraft together with no troubles. I have never found that anywhere else.
  10. Happy birthday! My brothers birthday is the 27th :)
    I enjoy being part of the community because I can make friends and help others.
  11. Happy birthday, dearest Bro!

I couldn't begin to list the reasons why I love EMC. I guess I could begin with the wonderful community (of which you and everyone else is part of) and the things you do to keep us happy on a day-to-day basis. I know that if I have a bad day, I can come straight here and be happy in my own little world. Thank you guys.

Either way, happy birthday, Bro! Thank you for this giveaway. :) It means a lot to everyone.
    607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  12. Happy CakeDay dude, and I enjoy being part of the community as I get to torture people with my labyrinths >:) and also make you all loose the game...
  13. Happy B-day!:cool: The thing that I love the most in the community is well the community! EMC would be no fun (well a little) without tons of people to talk, hang with, argue with (smp8), and just have a BLAST with!
  14. I like being a part of EMC because of the community.

Happy birthday man! Hope it brings you everything you want ;)
  15. Happy birthday! (and hey, I didnt forget to say it now :D, so that preventive posts for when I would on your profile isnt even needed :p)

I really love the community. The people are all nice to each other, know each other, you really have friends here, instead of some guy you met, team up with and never see again after an hour.
    Also, when you ask something you get answers from people, they check out builds/things you made and give good responses (and true ones). You can ask people to play games with you, or do something, you just have a great time with everyone.
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  16. Happy birthday! I enjoy being apart of the community because all(most) of the people are nice to each other and you can really make friends here. :)
  17. Oh, I don't mind at all, I've had over three people already make me lose this week...
  18. Community and the professional developers are what make Empire my MC server of choice.
    Happy Birthday Bro!
  19. Happy B-Day and i love the community as they help and care for everybody :)
  20. H B BRO