[GIVEAWAY] Diamond Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Rhyblet, Jun 17, 2015.

1. I don't see why you even bother to say to read the OP. After they miss it, they're probably not going to get a slot later, and they'll probably going to ignore your post similar to the OP. This is all based on assumptions, though.
    607 likes this.
  2. I'm not sure if I can still enter or not; I admire all the hard work you have done on Empire Minecraft (in-game) and how dedicated you are to your projects (TTMOF). You are also a great friend. :)

Also, how smart you are is great (the OP thing). ;)
    607 likes this.
  3. Hi?

(Use post number 106 or this post's number for my entry.)
  4. You two and your conspiracies to confuse me! pah!
    607 likes this.
  5. 27, not many people have the heart to give a diamond voucher away.
  6. Number 83 then...
  7. Try again.
  8. 87?
  9. Reread the OP?
  10. I don't really know you well, but I can tell from this thread you put the EMC community over yourself, which is cool :cool:
  11. I already did...
  12. FDNY21 likes this.
  13. What Qwerty is trying to get at here is that you do not personally pick a number. He will pick it for you when he lists the participants in the OP. :)

And, of course, I've been ninja'd by Creeper. =P
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  14. Ok, I see then...

RE-DO:

I like that you "started" the AFI...
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  15. I don't know that you are "famous" for this on EMC, but every time is see your name on a post I think of this strip:

Maybe we all have this now.
  16. I'm sorry, but, you dit forgot me on the list with number 68...
  17. You just took a number, re-read op to know how it's done correctly.
    607 likes this.
  18. I'm sorry, I read it again, and I saw I forgot what I do like at EMC. I have edit my post :D :

68 please!
    the thing I do like at EMC is the costem items to collect sell and buy more and the resideses were you can build anything without grief.
  19. Are you sure you read thr post? You cant choose a number you know?
    607 likes this.
  20. I'm sorry aigain (do you still beleve me?), I dit read: your (you are) post(ing) (a) number. he typed the Yellow one...
    (this is the first time the last YEAR I ditn't understand somobodey's Englisch (cause my Englisch is bad)