[GIVEAWAY] Diamond Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Rhyblet, Jun 17, 2015.

1. I don't understand why I'm quoted. Also, why is this thread still a thing? ._.
    ShelLuser and DubChef like this.
  2. Boozle proposed a bet and 607 took him up on it. I'm not sure who won, except you, I and ChespinLover won 607's "contest". I would say it's still a thing because, why not?
    607 likes this.
  3. Why cares why this thread is such a thing, the real question is why shouldn't it be?
    Seriously though this proved to be kind of depressing, showing how few people read the OP. And to me at least there is no obvious fix for it.
    607, ShelLuser and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Ah I understand what he was doing now. I entered way early in the contest though :p
    I didn't mean this in an offensive way. Just more like why am I still getting notifications on this contest that ended a long time ago lol.
    ShelLuser, DubChef and Pab10S like this.
  5. I know =P I was making a joke. Shows how amazing my sense of humor is. xD
    ShelLuser and georgeashington like this.
  6. I'm kind of surprised this thread has been in discussion for so long. I'm not saying it's a bad thing like "Oh, this thread is old and going off topic, it needs to be closed now!!!", because I think it deserves to stay open. It's just interesting to me that so many people are still discussing this so long after the giveaway ended.
    What I find really depressing, though, is that there were close to 230 posts about the giveaway, but only 79 of them were actual valid entries. Sure, there were a lot of posts from people discussing this earlier, but the giveaway realistically should've reached 79 in the first few pages. Not the first 12.
    georgeashington likes this.
  7. I dearly hope for everything that is good that that was a joke.
    georgeashington and FinalArc like this.
  8. Maybe ^-^
  9. 92 please. Hmm... what I like most about you... I never remember anything about you other then the exact name Qwerty189. =D
  10. ...

I cri every time
  11. ...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. There, there.. I do feel you but.. This will be going on until around the 17th of August. I do share your frustration but honestly; 14 pages long without an end? I can also understand why people would assume.

So yah, let me give this "thread steering" thing an (horrible) attempt too...

As the OP states: Please tell us what you like most about Querty189. That is your ticket to win. Like so:

(example)
    I really admire how Qwerty189 has so much patience that he even tries to keep up so long after having started his event.
    (/example)

(Sorry Querty :(, it was honestly the best I could come up with at this time )

For the record: This idea is mine and I will ask Querty to ignore all those who copy me (as so done right now).

C'mon guys!

I like querty because he comes up with these great and cool event types! .... AND because he sticks to his believes and ideals even when all the odds are against him!

Was that an entry attempt? OMIG.. what have I done now...

I think Querty knows better. Guys: read the OP.
  13. 80 awesome braw
  14. *Facepalm*

The giveaway is over!
    gunthro and PenguinDJ like this.
  15. I'll have to tally up posts into 3 categories: correct entries, incorrect entries, and other. I have lost all faith in humanity at this point.

Oh and thx 4 giveway 47 pl0x see u
  16. Are you sure you wouldn't rather have 31?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. I like how this thread is still alive, I'm having a good time here :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. I think it's moved from sad to funny. :)
    NetherSpecter and 607 like this.
  19. I was hoping 607 would have the last comment so it would be ironic =]
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.