[GIVEAWAY] Diamond Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Rhyblet, Jun 17, 2015.

1. I never had any. When you start to get those dark moments, let me know I'll talk you through them, I have lots of experience in the field, it'll be ok, you're not alone.

I think you may just make it through your crisis of faith.

The avatar is unnervingly adorable by the way.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  2. This thread should be censored by the staff, it makes me depressed.
    georgeashington and FDNY21 like this.
  3. Longest giveaway ever, There might not even be enough forum mebers who read the OP to fill up 100 spots...
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  4. I want 80 like I said for weeks
  5. Like we said for months, reread the OP!
    Patr1cV, PenguinDJ, JParsonsX and 7 others like this.
  6. Just saying, im number 69 on the list and you spelled my name wrong :p common mistake :D
    607 likes this.
  7. Fix'd.
    NetherSpecter likes this.
  8. Hi qwerty! It is nice of you doing this giveaway

Give me any number(if there is any left please!

And btw, you could have done a number list and everytime you press enter, the number would be placed automatically(just saying)
  9. I guess that works.
    Enough.
    NetherSpecter and FWRonald like this.
  10. We're not anywhere near 100 countable posts, even counting the ones that only half-count...
    ;.;
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. I'd almost be okay with him shutting down the giveaway due to the fact people can't listen.
  12. The people who actually took the time to follow instructions should get two numbers if people who did not get one.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  13. What shall we do? Also count people who didn't take the time and effort to read ~10 lines and write ~5 lines?
    It would be kind of inconsistent to just do that from now on, because it wasn't done in the first 9 pages.
    Do those 100 numbers really need to get filled up?
  14. How about...
    Delete every incorrect post?
    Then others who skim will be more likely to catch on xD
  15. I would bet there aren't enough users on EMC that take the time to read the OP to fill up 100 spots :confused:
    PenguinDJ, 607, Pab10S and 2 others like this.
  16. Hey I love the giveaway :) With diamond voucher I could keep on be diamond :)
    ———
  17. Not if you keep responding incorrectly.
  18. Sorry for all my wrong post just I can't read small letters cause I lost my glasses and my contacts are all empty I just asked my brother to read it to me so here I go:

I really like that you are so open to the community and really really try to make a difference in the community. I also like that you own a mega mall that looks so *epic and I like that you hoard diamonds (I do that same thing). I also like that you are a beacon king. Beacons are really a magic block that I have too many off. I feel it so so cool that you just giveaway a diamond voucher they are worth kinda a lot and I dont think that or even imagine that some players would giveaway a diamond voucher. For the number you can decide I don't really care what number I am. :)

~Zikko :D
    boozle628, 607 and Pab10S like this.