[GIVEAWAY] Diamond Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Rhyblet, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Congrats mman. ;) Thank you Qwerty for the give away :) and the great thread that showed how many people actually read the posts. It was a hoot. :D
  2. Sweet! Congrats mman2382. And thank you Qwerty189 for doing this giveaway!
    ^_^
  3. Thanks so much, in regards to this
    I will say "awwww sweet" but also "nah"
    So some time in the near future I will probably be giving this away at an event :p.

EDIT: By this I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, I just already have my 4 reses so I'm sure someone could use it more than me.
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  4. You should give it away in the same manner as I did :p
    NetherSpecter and 607 like this.
  5. Congratulations, mman! :) Thank you, Qwerty, for trying to make people read closely rather than skim and miss important things. This thread proved that people sometimes just don't follow instructions, no matter how many times you reiterate them.
    poofasaurus likes this.
  6. I dont know if the voucher can still handle a giveaway, it could have post-traumatic issues after this one :p.
    Poor voucher though, that will be his third giveaway, at least let him know it isnt because nobody likes him ;).

So, comgrats mman and thank you qwerty for hosting!
    I think this actually was a good social experience, even know it took a while :p. It surprises me that there arent any people still joining in after this giveaway was over, i see that happening quite alot :p.
    Patr1cV, SliceOfRhyBread and 607 like this.
  7. You choosing to give it away instead of selling it alone should tell you're worth of it ;)
  8. Well ok but i just got confused cus some did choose one but some said not to and also why the caps... sorry this is late but i haven't been on
  9. The people who picked a number didn't follow directions.
    This giveaway is over.
    NetherSpecter and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  10. It is fine, we all goof sometimes. The caps were more of a joke =P
    607 likes this.
  11. Yah i just didnt understand lol thx
    607 likes this.
  12. Ok thats why i said if i can choose, i became confused because of all the people that did choose
  13. I love how you are kind to all players and I can call you a friend.

Ill have number 80 please.
  14. This giveaway has been over for a while :)
    607 and boozle628 like this.
  15. Let this serve as an example to all you people who put a number: READ THE ORIGINAL POST! I bet that if I chose a random number from this thread it would be someone who chose a number.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  16. I had 3 random ones chosen (using random.org, my TI was formatted somehow :(), and got these:

Only one of the three was a post choosing a number, but zero of the posts was someone actually entering :p
  17. No. One: you shouldn't ask for a number. Two: the giveaway has been over for a long time already.
    ShelLuser likes this.

18. Why are you including me in that group? You should include your own if you count mine.
  19. I included every post ;)
  20. I get it now(Yay! I'm a winnar!). Include me as one of the ones not reading posts thoroughly enough.