[GIVEAWAY] 100 days = 76,000r in Prizes!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ElfinPineapple, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two things usually: A watch and a Road ID (link embedded in case you, or anyone else reading, don't know what that is.
    607 likes this.
  2. I would like to enter!

And if you could be a cross between any two animals, what animals would u be?
  3. Last 72 hours before names are drawn, so get your entries in while you still can!

My cat and my dog; both of which are spoiled! :p
  4. I would like to enter!

Whats got you started on minecraft?
  5. I would like to enter. If you could have any automobile, what would it be?
  6. I'ld like to enter

What's been your most challenging build on EMC to date? (pushed you the most, was most difficult, had many speedbumps, etc)
  7. Ill enter
    And do you like pizza?
  8. I'd like to join, please. What is your favorite book series?
  9. Can you enter me?
    how can you get 70K on your first 100 days?
    When I was 100 days on emc, I had about 20Kr.
  10. I'm speculating a bit here, but based on data from the EMC shopkeepr, I think somewhere in the neighborhood of 400-500k earned in the first 90ish days would be a better guess on my part.

Disclaimer: I had an alt account funneling a month's worth of diamond daily payouts and its voting bonuses, so about 60-70k of that came from that account.

Here's my advice. First: Vote, vote, vote. Vote on every site every day. It'll be a long venture, but payouts are sweet. On my day 100 bonus, I gained 65,000r in revenue. To this day, 258k of my totality of revenue is from voting bonuses.

Second, log in every day. If you never gain supporter, the first 100 days would = 10k in your pocket. All you have to do to earn it is open a program and click three buttons once per 24 hour period for 100 days. You'll be hard pressed to find money that easy to gain on EMC. Between less than two months of non-supporter and one month of gold, I've gained 29,500r in sign in bonuses.

That's the easy stuff. My third piece of advice is look at the market. Determine what items are in high demand in the economy that you don't mind spending time to get and it's worth decent money. This is more of a personal preference. Some people have no problem with serious grinding with things like stone, etc. Others love the nether (even if it bites them in the rear end) and some even enjoy mob hunting. Determine what you like to do, figure out what items in that area you enjoy are in demand, and focus on that.

Essentially, find a niche. :)

That'll get you started, but there's certainly more you can do to gain money. If you're interested, feel free to drop a line via PM and we can discuss it.

Fiction is the harry potter series. Nonfiction isn't really a series, but I'll get into anything and everything related to international relations.

The only thing on me that doesn't is my heart and my wallet. :p

As of this writing, I haven't had any particularly challenging builds that had to be done. Ask me next month though and I might have a decent list going for ya :p

Old friend I don't talk with anymore got me into it. :)
  11. I feel left out :(
    607 likes this.
  12. Whoops, somehow I completely missed you. Sorry about that and thanks for pointing it out. :-/

I'm more of a bicycle/walking person than an actual vehicle person. However, if I had to get one it would probably be a ford truck with a lot of storage space and an awesome miles per gallon ratio. :)

EDIT: less than 48 hours to get entries in if you haven't already. As it stands right now I will be around at 9:30 pm on Wednesday, so the drawing will occur at that time.

If you're debating whether to enter, send one out anyway. You have a guaranteed chance of winning nothing if you don't enter. ;)
    607 likes this.
  13. Cool, I thought maybe the question should be about Minecraft. I'm a huge car guy, anyway. Minecraft Question:
    Do you redstone?
  14. Id like to enter this if its not to late. What would you're ideal career be?
  15. forgot: you don't need to tell my how to get rupees (still usefull) I have a great rupee balance for now :D
    But on my first 100 days I only had a farm shop. (Posseble couse my english was worthless :D ) and I wasn't thinking About getting rupees ;)
  16. Hi I would like to enter :D Did you ever collect yu-gi-oh cards?
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  17. I would like to enter. Grats on 100 days.

Q: What do you spend most of your time doing on EMC?
  18. Does your playing in EMC affect your heart and love for other things?
    Please enter me.
  19. A tad bit, but I typically use guides on structures when I start messing with that stuff.

Yup. Did so for about 2 years but was forced out of the game in my sophomore year of high school (rather not explain why - will only say it involved a justified spat between me and my parents, though I thought they were morons at the time).

Chatting with people, mob-hunting, and occasionally mining.

Affects my time more than anything else. With a graduate assistant position and sixty hour workdays on campus in my near future, I gotta learn how to balance EMC and other stuff out.

Ideally: Political science professor specializing in transnational organizations (intergovernmental organizations, nongovernmental organizations, international nongovernmental organizations, and international institutions) and their role in the global human rights problem.

Alrighty folks, we're now under the 24 hour mark. Get the entries in and winners will be announced tomorrow night. I'll answer last questions prior to posting the winners. Best of luck to all of you!
    ShelLuser and C_McFly like this.
  20. Thanks!
    And this is the 100 post!!!
    ElfinPineapple0 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.