[GIVEAWAY] 100 days = 76,000r in Prizes!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ElfinPineapple, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to enter. Congratulations on your 100th day! What do you like better, cats or dogs?
  2. I am not going to start a Mac/Windows argument, but why Windows phones? They are terrible. I guess even Android is better than that (but still, go Apple! I am such a Fanboy/bandwagon [probably didn't even spell bandwagon right])
  3. And another nightly bump up to the top. Get your entries in folks!

The custom mobs and minibosses - so full of awesome!

I've got no issues with either (roomate's dog was jumping on me when I got back to the apartment tonight), but I prefer cats. :)
  4. Am I allowed to ask another question? I forgot one that would really mean a lot to me.
  5. No limits on the questions, but only one counts towards entry. :)
  6. This one will count. What do you like BEST about EMC? And explain in detail please ;)
    MrBOBY02 likes this.
  7. And the daily bump. :)

Imagine this. You go out into the wild to mine for loot about three days after joining. Roughly an hour in, you come wanderinvg over to a harbor with an island in the middle. You explore the island and as you come around, a giant zombie comes out from behind a mountain on the other side of the harbor. Thinking wisely, you pul out your bow and fire a round intending to take him out from distance. It hits, but suddenly you're drawn in to the giant zombie and end up fighting for your life. Staying underwater, you try to run only to get swept in again. Seeing no other choice, you pull your sword out and start slashing away at the giant zombie. You fire shots to keep other zombie spawning in away, but the slashes continue.

Then, the zombie hits you once more and you fall over, dead. Loot falls to the bottom of the harbor. Panicking, as it is your best stuff, you server hop to smp5 to grab a friend for help. With your friend, you go back to the coordinates to find the giant zombie awaiting. As your friend drops a bed, you realize the zombie has a name: Momentus. You jump down to the harbor, expecting a fight - no fight. So jump in and grab the loot, then meet with your friend again

With your friend, you jump in the harbor to fight. Your friend drops dead in 3 shots, but you keep fighting...mostly other zombies that were on fire but not taking damage. Between the two of you, you got two licks in, but it was enough. Momentus falls dead. As you grab the loot, you look to to the left after seeing a lick of fire fling up in your peripheral vision. Not 20 blocks away, a chicken named Super Turkey was found swimming in the ocean. Telling your friend, you eagerly go after it. As you try to hit the turkey, your friend builds an open container and tells you to draw it in. You succeed, but before your friend seals it, Super Turkey shoots out like a bullet out of a gun. Two more efforts came, both failed. Giving up, you let Super Turkey have it. Eventually it dies and you get a neat little item - Cooked Turkey.

This story encompasses all that I love about EMC: A friendly community, minibosses and fantastic server events!

For the record, all of this really happened. :)
    ShelLuser and SteamingFire like this.
  8. Wow. *finishes reading 3 years later* that was coooool!!! Thanks for telling me! :)
  9. Wow. Quite a journey. Whenever a Marlix or Momentous spawns, I just run away. And I always succeed (mostly because they spawn on the surface while I am almost at bedrock[or they both could've suffocated, and I never noticed])
  10. That and your difficulty isn't 7 or higher. :)
    MrBOBY02 likes this.
  11. Oh lol. I have my difficulty on 5.
  12. well here is my question.

-Are you a part of a outpost or will you be?:cool:

and last.

-DO YOU EAT...
    pineapple? or Candy Canes? -OR- BOTH?:eek:

and really last...

Will I win a prize, Please?;)

Gooday to you!
  13. I'd like to enter.
    What is your favorite EMC activity?
  14. Nice idea, thanks. How or who got you started playing Minecraft?
  15. Congrats on being with EMC for 100 days! :) What was it you liked most about EMC that made you decide to join?
  16. One ticket please!
    -- If you could come up with your own custom mob, what would it be?
    DubChef likes this.
  17. Congrats on your 100th day (well not yet, but you know what I mean XD )
    do you have any pets? If so, what kind?

Ticket as well please
    Thanks
    -Chespin-
  18. Bumping this up again. I'll answer questions later this evening when I don't have to do it on my phone. :)
  19. Life got ahead of me, so time to answer the questions I promised to do on Thursday. :)

REMINDER: Entries are due at 9:30 PM EMC time (use /time to check on the server or reference Eastern Daylight Time if off-server) on March 18th. I will be drawing entries as soon as possible after that time.

In addition, I'm working off a dying laptop at the moment and will very likely be replacing it with one that won't be MC friendly (Graduate school needs > EMC needs). I'll do everything in my power to make prizes available to the winners as soon as possible after they are announced, but I ask that you bear with me if that isn't done immediately after the announcement. :)

Answer to question 1: Not part of an outpost yet, but soon will be hopefully
    Answer to question 2: Candy canes, though rarely, and grilled pineapples (can't eat them straight up)
    Answer to question 3: All depends on what random.org decides. Best of luck though!. :)

Let a creeper get close and start to explode. Last second I shoot it with my god bow right into another mob as it blows up. Such an awesome thrill. :)

A friend, who I don't speak to anymore, got me into it about 2 years ago. I broke away for a while, but then got back on and haven't stopped since. :)

Community. Community. Community.

1.8 has put in sea hostile mobs, so I think it's high time we have a non-wither/ender dragon flying mob that isn't a Marlix. :)

I don't have any in my apartment, but my family (between my parents, me and brother) have three ragdoll cats and 2 yellow labs.
    MistyLou likes this.
  20. Hm... in real life, is there an accessory (watch, bracelet, an cetera) you regularly wear?
    Congratulations, I hope you'll stay for much longer still! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.