[GIVEAWAY] 100 days = 76,000r in Prizes!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ElfinPineapple, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9.25 hours to go. Get the entries in if you haven't done so already. :)
    ShelLuser, EmoryCrafts and 607 like this.
  2. I would like to enter and my question what would you do if you randomly got like a stack of cookies?:p
  3. Exciting! :)
  4. Is 9 available?
    What is your favourite type of chocolate? :p
  5. I want to enter :)

What got you into playing Minecraft?
  6. Hey! Congratz on the 100th day! What is your FAVORITE promo of all times, and if you had it how much would you sell It for? :)
  7. Is it okay if the question was taken? xD
  8. Well, Ima do another... What is your favorite smart phone company, and If so, Why?
  9. Eat 'em. :)

Don't yell at me, but I seriously don't like chocolate...at all.

Friends, then economy servers. :)

Turkey Slicer 2014, and I wouldn't sell it.

Ok, I might, but it's special to me so the sale would have to involve a blizz ard nose and avalauncher. :p

I'm impartial right now - I'm no fan of apple atm because I'm starting to see some fatal flaws with their business models. Android systems have been getting my attention recently but I may not be able to afford a plan in the near future.

EDIT: Entries are closed at this time and winners will be announced shortly.
    sam3984 likes this.
  10. OMG I am SO excited!
    That suspense though :D

11. Before I announce the winners of this giveaway, I'd like to take the time to thank a few people.

First and foremost, thank you to the community at large. You were a key factor in what made me fall in love with EMC and choose to join it. While I did come at the encouragement of a friend, you were the deciding factor in my choice to stay.

Second, a special thanks to the staff. You not only keep the server from imploding under some of the insanity that comes along, but you spice things up and keep it all fun and interesting. For the moderators, who are the foot-soldiers and deal with far mroe crap than I could possibly imagine, you have my gratitude for being so helpful to all of us. As a token of appreciation, please find a small gift I have sent to all of your wallets, I trust it didn't make it explode *too much*.

But not many of you are here to hear me babble - you wanna know if you got lucky! With all of that said, I am pleased to announce the winners of the giveaway.

Third Runner up (64 diamonds): MrBOBY02
    Second Runner up (10,000r): Chocolate800
    First Runner Up (2014 Labor Bench): Owl_on_Caffeine
    Grand Prize Winner (ECSD): shanekas

Consolation Prize 1 (1,000r): Sabil10
    Consolation Prize 2 (1,000r): Salman_Majid
    Consolation Prize 3 (1,000r): colepuncher
    Consolation Prize 4 (1,000r): Justin8846
    Consolation Prize 5 (1,000r): Scarmanzer

Congratulations to all winners! To those who won rupees the money will be sent to you within the next thirty minutes. To those who won items, you will be granted access to the chests containing them within the same time period. I'll contact you directly on the server (or via PM if you're not online at the time) with instructions on where to go to pick up your winnings!

To ensure the prizes go where they are intended, only the winners listed above can claim the items. No alternate accounts owned by the winners or accounts who are friends with the winners can claim prizes on their behalf. If the winners wish to have their items mailed in lieu of picking up, please let me know by replying to this thread.

Should any issues occur, please contact me as soon as possible.
  12. Yay! Consolation prize! Thanks!
    ElfinPineapple0 likes this.
  13. OMG great job guys!
    (I hope I get 1000r too :D I REALLY need it)
  14. Four main prize winners have been contacted and all rupee prizes have been paid. Hopefully your wallets just got a bit fatter from the money.
    georgeashington and ShelLuser like this.
  15. Bulgin' in ma pocket right now :p
  16. Congratulations to the winners. :)
  17. woo Thanks! :D
  18. Thanks, also congratulations once again on your 100th day!
  19. Congrats to the winners! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.