[GIVEAWAY] 100 days = 76,000r in Prizes!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ElfinPineapple, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well Due to me owning your soul, The Dress is Blue And Black!!

I would like to enter! :)

What is 9+10???
  2. I'd like to enter
    What is your opinion on Narwhals?
    wolffpack58 likes this.
  3. My res, of course =P I told you I'd make you a present chest after you helped me to get redstone lamps for my now-complete Rave, remember? =P
  4. '
    :eek:Nuuuuuuuuu!!!!
  5. I'd like an entry please..

How did you pick you name?
  6. I would like to enter ^_^

If you could safely traverse the endlessness of space would you?
  7. how old are you? (round up to 100,10,0,50)
  8. This is to enter
  9. I would love to be entered and my question is: If you could do anything you wanted, what would you do?
  10. Time to bump this up and catch up on some questions

Three answers to that question: nineteen, nine and ten, and nine hundred ten[/mathisfun]

A pretty neat whale that is unfortunately classified as near extinction :(

I didn't. I had lost access to my main XBox account some time ago, so in the process of signing up for a trial account a couple years back I couldn't come up with a name. I let the Xbox system suggest one and ElfinPineapple0 popped out. My brother couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. It's since been my gaming alias.

And for the record, I no longer play on Xbox live, so don't expect to see my name floating around out there. ;)

Nope. I find the relationships between transnational international organizations and human rights protection/development to be far more fascinating. Too fascinating to give up for a space trip.

I shall answer a question of this style, though my age isn't much of a secret if you ask the right people. 50.

By the way, it would be very interesting to see a MC player be able to round up to 0 and be 100% honest. :p

Professor of political science researching the relationships between transnational international organizations and human rights protection/development. :)
    ShelLuser, Scarmanzer and ThaKloned like this.
  11. I'll enter. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  12. enter me
    emc forum life, do you agree??
  13. I would like to enter.
    How many cakes have you thrown at people? >.<
    Because its a normal thing to do of course.
    ShelLuser and Chewsy4 like this.
  14. Woo pineapples! Even though apparently your username was random.

What's your favorite color? (if you've already answered this, well ... I haven't really read through the entire thread, sorry :p)
  15. Bruh, I am totally In. Plus, Congrats on your 100 days.

**Mac, Windows, or Linux?
    **iOS, Android, or Windows?
    **Xbox or Sony Sucks*?

*PlayStation

**The best choice.
  16. I would like to enter c:
    Have you ever read Harry Potter? If not, you should c:
  17. woo fun stuff and congrats on the upcoming big day! yes I'd like to enter please :)

What is the most ridiculous funny adventure you've had on EMC?
  18. Too right! :rolleyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MI8O5ApDEY
  19. Would chuck only one piece of wood because after that one, there's nothing but cold steel.

Only if it's secondary to everything else in my life. :)

Does mailing count? If so, yes. Otherwise, nope.

Blue.

WIndows, Windows, and none of the above. :)

Yup. Goblet of Fire has been read so much I'm scared to pick it up again.

RainbowChin running a mob arena. You want true insanity and hilarity mixed in one basket. Wait until he says "Oh well" or "Screw it" and watch. I saw "Oh well" and it was Chinsanity. If he ever says "Screw it" I'm pretty sure /res unstuck will be heavily abused in that round.
  20. Count this as an entry ;)
    What is the VERY best thing about EMC in your opinion
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.