Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. I just read the conversation on Discord about the voices, and now I'm very excited! :D
    So I guess my question is answered. ;) I won't share it though, in case Comander wants to keep it as a surprise to those not in the Discord server. ;) (when I talk about 'the' Discord server, I usually mean the MoreMoople server, not the Empire Minecraft server, which might be confusing, sorry :p)
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  2. i stayed up last night to finish this
    finished it and hop on imgur to post the image, no connection, hop on discord, no connection
    i was like frick it, ill just wait till the morning, im too tired

fr tho i got rlly excited when u sent me that msg that i was in ur comic :' O
    now ik how my commissioners feel when i draw them lmao, so i had to continue the story of course
  3. Dang man, your art style made me look at everyone much differently. Similar to how when Gaming Commander drew Otus with too much detail. (I never though I'd see him like that, ever. lol)
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  4. ah ya i guess thats why so many people commission me lmfao,
    a big difference is due to my weak eyes, i use more pale colors, which in turn give more attention to that line work. iv of course been drawing for much longer too, ((to put it in perspective, i started drawing sexy mario and luigi in 2013 lmfao)) tbh commanders art is much better than when i started out XD i rlly rlly love his comics, just seeing his improvement from the first one ever to now is amazing :' O such an honor to be in one of his comics lol
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  5. Hey I hope that pencil doesn't fall into the wrong hands (holds pencil and secretly plots) wait did I think that out loud? hehehe :confused:
    607, Bosoc and Gaming_Comander like this.
  6. Please explain, I read this, reread the original, then thoroughly studied this... and to no avail. :$ The art is great, though!
  7. I guess Comander is finally meeting the family
  8. Hey there blue-boy bushy-brow I'm your brest-bro's bestie nice to meet y- HISSS!!!
  9. I wonder why he's so mean...*foreshadows comic*
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  10. dun dun duuuuuun!
    Gaming_Comander and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  11. Just so you know I think this is beautiful and have saved it to my computer thank you for blessing my day with this <3
    ConductorConduit, Bosoc, 607 and 2 others like this.
  12. An old one I made for OP....3 months ago...? Maybe 2, Im not sure. The next portion of Into EMC will come out this weekend
    CarFryer, Foxy_Kitty, Bosoc and 3 others like this.
  13. Aye Commander, glad you still making these. Mind throwing me into one?
  14. I've been planning on for a while. Check some of my upcoming ones, I'll add you to my newest ones
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  15. iv never seen such raw power before, im shaking and crying, its so kool
    Foxy_Kitty and Gaming_Comander like this.
  16. aw shucks lol, ur giving me too much attention to me, give commander sum luv
    Foxy_Kitty and Gaming_Comander like this.
  17. I see me thank u <3
  18. Thats some beautiful anime eyes Comander show us more <3
  19. Its been so long since I've uploaded a comic! I better get to work on Into EMC to do some Summer comics and work on a new mini series, similar to my long forgotten Origins comics