Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. Im hard at work drawing non-stop for you to see him. I just finished inking and coloring Part 3. More to come. You'll see him in the next few parts

EDIT: Part 5 is his first appearance but more of a cameo, Part 13 is when he gets the spotlight. This is a 21 page comic. An actual comic, per say. My biggest project ever
    607 likes this.
  2. Yay! :D

"How'd you get so big?"
    Cliché, but appreciated. :D
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  3. Man, OP is such a bully! Making Baby Moople cry smh

4. Too much salt ;-; Also Im redesigning Comander, Im thinking of a long tailcoat that has the badges and pilot wings on the right breast with a nice white shirt and black jean pants or a black T shirt that has the badges and wings on the right breast with camo pants
    KatydidBuild, Bosoc, CarFryer and 5 others like this.
  5. The cold shoulder hurts, so much.
  6. Got the urge to draw a new comic, not a continuation of EMC Babies still working on that but something fresh
    CarFryer likes this.
  7. The arts man. The arts. :cool:
    If you gotta draw, then draw. Someone has to do it. (and it's not gonna be me - I have no gift)
    ArkonXT and Gaming_Comander like this.
  8. Not yet
  9. I have never missed you Comander ;)

You are lurking somewhere in style :p
  10. But glad you have returned man
  11. I cry everyday for your return
  12. Sorry for the bump. I miss making these...before college I plan to finish everything I started, and promised, and perhaps get a new fresh start of my own here!
  13. Hi GC!

I've missed you so much man, and I look forward to what you have in mind~ :3