Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. Part 3 of EMC Thanksgiving:
    Bosoc, Lukas3226, Kaddrii and 7 others like this.
  2. Part 4 of EMC Thanksgiving:
    Bosoc, Lukas3226, Kaddrii and 7 others like this.
  3. Are you implying I am a alcoholic? 🤔 Nah just kidding, good show :)
    Bosoc, 607, CarFryer and 4 others like this.
  4. Part 5 of EMC Thnaksgiving:
    Bosoc, Lukas3226, 607 and 6 others like this.
  5. EMC Thanksgiving Part 6, the finale. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Lukas3226, Kaddrii, 607 and 5 others like this.
  6. So that's 8 comics I uploaded today! Woo!
  7. Dang, you are on a roll my man! I'm really glad to see ConductorConduit make his first appearance in your comics! ^^
  8. I can't wait to see my true introduction ;)
  9. You have no idea how much i laughed as I was seeing the facial expression on Katy !
    :cool:
    And I brought the "love and friendship" that is very sweet.
  10. wow, what a powerhouse.
  11. That's awesome!! :D
    What a wholesome comic. :D And it's great to see so many different members in there!
  12. these look awesome GC! I just caught up since september, and I can clearly see an improvement in your style of drawing! the characters look great (I especially like mine now, it really resembles my irl self lol)
  13. Why is this not in the Artists' Gallery? :p
    Kaddrii and Gaming_Comander like this.
  14. now this is an epic gamer moment
  15. *resurrects*
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  16. I just spoke with him on Moople's Discord, he said that he may try to post something this coming weekend~
    Kaddrii, 607 and Skiddylicense04 like this.
  17. happy first day of exams do you want to draw a pic of me post-crying (and dead inside) sitting in a desk with 15 pages of writing in front of me because thats how i feel.
  18. That was me a few weeks ago
  19. F's in the chat bois
  20. UPDATE: After multiple tests done by the hospital, it turns out that I had Gastritis. It was untreated for a couple of months so it was much worse than anyone had anticipated, and the fact that I wasn't taking any medicine made the effects of it worse. I was given medication and I need to follow a strict diet where I can't enjoy several things. Ice Cream, Milk, Avocado, Apples, Watermelon, Peaches (I've never had a peach), cheese...BEANS...,honey, sugars, coffee and tea are just a handful of the things I have to avoid. The medicine has been neutralizing the effects for the most part, but I've been throwing up every now and then. I think what hurts the most is just the mental frustration that's been going on. I'm over analyzing everything and making sure that when I talk to people that I make sure not to freak them out or hurt them, even though what I say is usually positive. These last 4-5 months have been one helluva ride, but, it is with a smile on my face announce that my return to making comics and coming back on to EMC. More info on my next post which should be below this one