Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. Because you are demonic
  2. Now with all this free time (lol I'm actually supposed to be doing homework) I find myself doing art as well! I did this as a doodle in my science fair project journal :p

(Had to erase my last name :p)
    607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  3. I used thread revival! It's super effective.
  4. much appreciated, several comics have been made but not scheduled for release until May
  5. Im also working on a new comic series 'Into EMC' where Toade, Krysyy, OP and Comander are assigned by JD the task of spying on players and taking care of foreign ones as well. You've seen a part of this comic when Comander burns half of his clothes using gunpowder.
  6. I hope that they don't see the secret training we do to make the skeletons better XD
    Foxy_Kitty and Gaming_Comander like this.
  7. Y'all know I cant go a month without uploading a comic, even if I made it halfway, enjoy this fresh one I whipped up plus Part One of Into EMC:
  8. Also forgot to mention a gobful of player requested comics have been made and some of my own. I'll have comics for months now if I don't give them all at once
  9. That's nice :)
    Thanks GC! It's hard for me to stay away too lol
  10. Into EMC Part 2 is tomorrow
  11. I hope y'all had a good Easter! Part 2 of Into EMC is coming tomorrow and I have another short series in mind
    Lukas3226, 607, Foxy_Kitty and 5 others like this.
  12. War of the bunnies XD
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  13. Awkward... XD
    Foxy_Kitty and Gaming_Comander like this.
  14. Well, I uh....have been a bit busy with All for Anarchy, so I didn't finish Into EMC Part 2, so enjoy this comic I made during my half month break!
    Krysyy, Lukas3226, CarFryer and 4 others like this.
  15. RECAP TIME: Into EMC Part 1 and 2:

Part 3 (Newest One)
  16. Into EMC Part 4! Let's see how these four do together!

Krysyy, Lukas3226, 607 and 2 others like this.
  17. Also in celebration of Mob Arena today: